Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    The first, obviously a turtle, was in the middle of a busy roadway and I took him/her to a an area that seemed better fit for him.
    The second was of a pretty wicked accident I had to respond to.
    Miraculously, nobody was injured and I had some down time to take a pic while waiting for a tow truck.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    MMM, turtle soup!
    I see pandas.
    Aww Ive never seen a turtle in the wild like that. How nice of you to help him or her!

And yeah, the camera is of impressive quality...a huge step up from my Instinct.
    "Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow." óL. Ron Hubbard
    Global Posts
    727 Global Posts
    Next time while you're out can you take some pics of hot chicks with your Pre and share?

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by glk View Post
    The first, obviously a turtle, was in the middle of a busy roadway and I took him/her to a an area that seemed better fit for him.
    Miraculously, nobody was injured and I had some down time to take a pic while waiting for a tow truck.
    Nobody was injured? That's great, but wow! Can't even tell what kind of car it is.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    How in the hell was no one injured in that accident? Was the car empty or something?
    Is that what happened to your car after Pre'ing and driving?
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    The woman that was driving was wearing her seat belt or else she definitely would have been killed. An excellent testament as to why you should always wear your seat belt.
    The driver clipped part of the rear of a trailer that was parked on the shoulder.
    Global Posts
    255 Global Posts
    WoW

Those were the first pics I've seen from the Pre and they are so clear and vivid. My 700p takes awful pics.

Thanks for making me want the Pre just a little bit more.
    Hmmm, not to be picky but i'm pretty sure that is a tortoise and not a turtle.

Now was there any aquatic environment (like a creek or lake or stream) nearby?