Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    So has anyone here bought the additional Sprint TV Extra package?
    There's an extra package?
    Developer must watch videos by Douglas Crockford of Yahoo:
    The JavaScript Programming Language part 1/4
    Theory of the DOM 1/3
    Advanced JavaScript 1/3
    No, and I'm not going to.
    "Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow." óL. Ron Hubbard
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    Yeah, it's Sprint TV Extra and it's $9.99/month. It has a bunch of the live tv channels in it.
    I was going to but decided against it. Just going to wait for a sling box app.
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    Yeah I might just wait until Orb is working successfully.
    Global Posts
    143 Global Posts
    I have been pretty disappointed with the quality of the sprinttv feeds.... Unless the paid channels are much better I would never consider paying for them.

I am also waiting on orb/slingbox.
    I added it and have been watching live news every morning on my hour long drive to work. I find the video quality while driving exceptional. Once Slingplayer is released I will probably cancel though.
    Watching TV, on a cell phone, while driving....I sure hope you meant to say "ride" to work. If not, let the rest of us know where you drive so we can avoid it ;-)
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    You've been wathing while driing? That was my first reaction
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikest View Post
    You've been wathing while driing? That was my first reaction
    i have a proclipusa device holder so the phone is positioned perfectly. I mainly listen and glance over. I have a 20 mile commute that takes an hour so Im not moving very fast. Not too safe I know.
    I've tried watching SprintTV but find the video quality poor.
    I used to pay for the Xtra...it's pretty good. You get live MSNBC, Animal Planet, TLC and a few others. I liked it because I could play MSNBC on the way home (minimized so I really just listened to it).
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
    so far the quality for me has been great. I have been thinking of paying for extra. If I pay for a movie does download or is it a one time view?
    Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    Does the Extra have sports on it? I would love to be able to watch the games on the fly.
    I used to have a Treo 755p and the playback controls for Sprint TV were very useful. If they bring those back, I might think about getting more channels and the quality is useable. I just hate if you pull out your headphones or if you need to check an email, there is no way to go back to the same point in the show. Very annoying and hopefully will be fixed somewhere down the line.
    Quote Originally Posted by bo4uofm View Post
    I used to have a Treo 755p and the playback controls for Sprint TV were very useful. If they bring those back, I might think about getting more channels and the quality is useable. I just hate if you pull out your headphones or if you need to check an email, there is no way to go back to the same point in the show. Very annoying and hopefully will be fixed somewhere down the line.
    Wouldn't this make it not live?
    Slingplayer mobile...oh how we anticipate thee. (or hava, for that matter)
    We bought the everything plan. Came with TV. Wife watched some shows. She was happy with the content. I checked out one random show - BSG - and they had full episodes. Many. Perhaps all. Not sure, didn't check. Either way, nice to have if you are stuck somewhere.
    IIIx -> Tungsten T -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p -> Launch day Pre
    So what IS the everything plan? Does it not include the sprint TV? And now there is an upgrade to IT?
    I thought when you went "everything" it was "EVERYTHING"!!!
    This sounds like AT&T.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast