Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    Cause I have yet to use it for anything
    Yes....I use the center button.
    No. Swiping up is more intuitive to me.
    I like to hit the button far more than the swipe up gesture. I use the center button for quick access to the universal search.
    Quote Originally Posted by billybennett View Post
    I use the center button for quick access to the universal search.
    Good idea.

I just swipe for the most part.
    I "use" the center button as a "home row indent" for my swipes up to bring up the launcher...
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    No. I find that the upswipe gesture fits better with workflow on the Pre. I would love to be able to use the center button to answer and hang up calls, though.

-darren
    I wish the center button acted like the g1 in that it allows me to move the curser in the text field, but I use the center button all the time to minimize the cards.
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    I did for the first couple days, but I haven't since Tuesday or so. Once I found the swipe up gesture, I don't really need the button.
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    Yes, I use it for minimizing a window all the time.
    I use it to wake up my Pre....well I push the center button first then click on the power button.
    Who am I, sir? A Utah man am I A Utah man, sir, and will be till I die!
  12. dpc
    Global Posts
    439 Global Posts
    I like how it glows sometimes as my fingers get closer to it. Otherwise, I like the gestures better.
    I've been waiting for someone to ask this....

I've never touched mine.... All the more reason it should be used as a notification light....
    its functional?
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    What a waste of the front of the Pre....D-pad D-pad D-pad D-pad
    I like using it as a shortcut to start universal search. I need to get used to using universal search as the launcher... much quicker! I used to keep my palm's menu in "list view" and type the first few letters of an app to get to it quickly, but I love how it brings up contacts and the searches too... truly one of the most powerful features of Web OS thus far.
    Global Posts
    290 Global Posts
    I sometimes tap it and swipe up in one motion to close apps sometimes, if I know for sure I don't need it on in the background.
    Nope. I can't figure out why they would even include it. Maybe if they got rid of the center button they would find room for a micro sd slot.
    I use it to figure out which way my phone is oriented while in the dark. Without it I'd be pressing the wrong corner wondering why my phone won't turn on!
    Quote Originally Posted by maskott View Post
    I like using it as a shortcut to start universal search.
    Just as easy to swipe up imho.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast