Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    i noticed some people now have a blue colored dialer instead of green...can anyone set up a tutorial for this?
    --
    Please post inquiries to the "Ask a Sprint rep" sticky on the CDMA North America forum.
    If my post was helpful please thank me!

Linux/Palm Pre HELP can be found at:
    http://www.crombiez.com

-intro.
    I only have a blue dialer when the screen is locked.. and i have to enter a unlock code.. my dialer screen is green..
    Unless it was photoshopped, somebody 'round here had an iPhone theme. Dunno why you'd want that, but it was different anyway. Personally I have yet to see a theme or a tutorial on how to apply such a thing. But it's way early in the game to be worried about that, IMHO.
    Verizon
    Global Posts
    217 Global Posts
    That was in one of the code-diving threads and involves going into root. Not for the average user yet. You could check at prewikidot.com to see if they have posted the "how to" for that.
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    thanks for the post maybe we could get a homebrew app to theme the phone
    --
    Please post inquiries to the "Ask a Sprint rep" sticky on the CDMA North America forum.
    If my post was helpful please thank me!

Linux/Palm Pre HELP can be found at:
    http://www.crombiez.com

-intro.
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dgrobe2112 View Post
    I only have a blue dialer when the screen is locked.. and i have to enter a unlock code.. my dialer screen is green..
    It confused me for a little while as well (I beleve after the 1.0.2 update). Blue is when it's locked and you answer an incoming phone without unlocking it. You'll see an "Unlock" button on the lower right, which you can do while on that call.
    When the phone is unlocked (whether you're on an incoming or outgoing call) the screen is green and the lower right-hand button is "Add Call"