Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    so b4 i sent in my rebate form today, i ready it.

you have to be a sprint customer for at least 30 days to get the refund.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Just got my email that my rebate is being processed....nice to know that it wasn't lost in the mail or anything! Now I'm awaiting approval.

"Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow." óL. Ron Hubbard
    I have found the timeline to be shorter aswell. However last year with my $100 Q9c rebate, the website said it was denied for about 2 weeks, and during that 2 weeks, i recieved my check, so go figure. I mean there was no reason to deny it, I never called either, becuase i had already paid off the phone, and figured it wasn't worth the effort. Boy, though, did that extra $100 come in handy!
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe View Post
    dont they have to wait until you have the pre for a certain amount of time?

to make sure you keep the phone?
    I hope not, I got a replacement today and was told by the Sprint rep that it was not necessary to mail in another form. He said if I have any problems to just go into the store and they'd take care of it.
    Got mine too today!! 58% processed, hopefully it will come sooner rather than later!! I did however also have a bad experience with a rebate fromn Sprint, they said it was denied, and i had to make numerous calls before it actually got approved, once it got approved it arrived in 4 days from the day I finally got the right person on the line ...
    R.I.P Palm Centro (6.5.09)
    New Pre Owner (6.6.09)

Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    Does anyone know where I can get a replacement rebate forn? Mine is somewhere in the house, but I'll be damned if I can find it!
    Global Posts
    278 Global Posts
    This is exactly the reason why I bought mine at BBY. 10-14 weeks FTL.
    Sidekick Color > Moto MPx220 > HTC Typhoon > Moto Q > HTC Apache > HTC Hermes > HTC Tilt > Palm Pre > HTC EVO 4G > HTC EVO 3D

iPad 16GB WiFi > iPad 2 64GB WiFi
    Quote Originally Posted by Laxidasical View Post
    They're getting these processed fast! I just received this e-mail...
    (replaced real tracking number with "XXXXXXXXX")

UPDATE: This link says it's 58% processed and gives an estimated delivey time of 10 - 14 weeks.
    ha!! mine is at 59%!! the race is on son!!
    Sincerely,

Dwight Shrute
    Dang...I totally forgot about it, I'll send the rebate form tomorrow...I hope
    http://forums.webosnation.com/members/stargate-albums-my-pre-picture960-moving-pre.gif
    Don't ever not send it in or let them get away with not paying you!!! that is why they do this whole rebate crap in the first place. Hoping you'll just stop missing that money and say forget it!
    For those of you with confirmation of receipt of the rebate, when did you guys purchase/mail in the rebate? I purchased mine on 6-13 and the Store Rep. handled mailing in my rebate and I still have no confirmation. Also when I go to the site it says that it's not showing anything. Is it possible they (Sprint Rep.) screwed it up? If so, I am definitely returning the phone!
    Quote Originally Posted by CJDynasty View Post
    For those of you with confirmation of receipt of the rebate, when did you guys purchase/mail in the rebate? I purchased mine on 6-13 and the Store Rep. handled mailing in my rebate and I still have no confirmation. Also when I go to the site it says that it's not showing anything. Is it possible they (Sprint Rep.) screwed it up? If so, I am definitely returning the phone!
    WOW, don't ever depend on store clerks to mail in your rebate. That's $100 of your money you are letting a stranger handle.
    Quote Originally Posted by CJDynasty View Post

i think i sent it in on the 13th. got email on the 19th saying they got it. checking the web site, its is 58% done.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Quote Originally Posted by jwdesselle View Post
    WOW, don't ever depend on store clerks to mail in your rebate. That's $100 of your money you are letting a stranger handle.
    Looking back on it, I agree. Is there anyway I can get another form or something? Because, if not, I definitley will be returning the phone.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12