Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Mailed it today.
    I don't think I got any paper work for the rebate (other than receipts)? Where did you get the paper work that you need to fill out?
    I mailed mine in on Saturday after I got home with the phone

The Sprint store manager printed an extra receipt and stapled it right to the rebate form.
    Quote Originally Posted by RLovelett View Post
    I don't think I got any paper work for the rebate (other than receipts)? Where did you get the paper work that you need to fill out?
    It's a cardboard-like leaflet. My rep stapled my sales receipt to the rebate leaflet.
    "Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow." óL. Ron Hubbard
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Mine was sent in on Monday
    I sent mine in yesterday. My plan is to buy the touch stone when I get my rebate.
    I was kind of shocked when the sprint lady said I was getting an instant rebate. o.O
    Quote Originally Posted by ImmaSlave4U View Post
    It's a cardboard-like leaflet. My rep stapled my sales receipt to the rebate leaflet.
    I definitely did not get one of these I just got a box and a paper receipt from my credit card and a printer receipt that shows the line items. Does anyone know if I can still get one since it's been a week?
    I love Sprint rebates. When I bought my Centro, I mailed in the $100 rebate form and they sent me a check for $250!
    Global Posts
    228 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Carioca_FL View Post
    I remember reading prior to the launch, one the mail in rebate (MIR) was announced, that the usual strategy was to send the form ASAP.
    However, reading the fine print, it says the phone must be activated for a minimum of 30 days before the rebate can be processed.

So, who here has sent their rebate form in already? And did you think you would get the rebate 10-14 days from the day you bought it?
    my rebate was instant!! thank god for best buy!
    Quote Originally Posted by ImmaSlave4U View Post
    I just put it in the mailbox this morning. They don't touch the rebates until after 30 days because of the 30-day return policy, but it is best to mail the
    rebate form in as soon as you
    can.
    Was told 6 to 10 weeks
    Sent mine in on launch day, got an email today saying:

Dear xxxxxx xxxxxxxx,

We have received your rebate submission for the purchase of a Sprint device.

Your rebate tracking number is: xxxxxxxxxxx

To check your rebate status just click on

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX(cant post links yet)

Please be sure to keep a copy of your tracking number for future reference.

If you have met all of the eligibility criteria documented on your rebate form, you will receive your rebate within 10-14 weeks.

We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again.

Sincerely,

Sprint
    Quote Originally Posted by mh262 View Post
    I was told that if the ESN does not match the phone number when they receive the mail in rebate that you will be SOL. So if you exchanged your Pre for another or lost it w/o having it active for 30 days then no $100 MIR. Rebates suck
    Can anyone back this up? My pre is having issues and I'm on the list to swap it out. Should I wait until I do (hopefully) this week or is this not true.
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TechFirstAid View Post
    Can anyone back this up? My pre is having issues and I'm on the list to swap it out. Should I wait until I do (hopefully) this week or is this not true.
    I already sent me rebate in. I am on the list for a replacement pre, and I specifically asked my sprint store rep if it would effect my rebate, and he said it wouldn't be a problem. I'm not gonna worry about it and go ahead and swap mine out when they get stock.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    I bought my Pre on launch day. When my transaction was finished, the Sprint Store guy handed me an envelope with which he had already hand-written the sprint rebate address and my return address on. He had filled out the entire rebate form, copied the receipts and just handed me a sealed envelope and said all I gotta do is put a stamp on it and drop it in the mail. That being said, it took me 5 days before I put it in the mail.
    Quote Originally Posted by bp6088 View Post
    I bought my Pre on launch day. When my transaction was finished, the Sprint Store guy handed me an envelope with which he had already hand-written the sprint rebate address and my return address on. He had filled out the entire rebate form, copied the receipts and just handed me a sealed envelope and said all I gotta do is put a stamp on it and drop it in the mail. That being said, it took me 5 days before I put it in the mail.
    My Sprint store did this as well. I ended up re-writing the envelope b/c his handwriting was terrible and hardly legible. Plus I just didn't trust that everything was done 100% correct with the rebate (you know how finicky they are...)

All mailed and ready to go.
    2 days ago.
    had to make sure i got my number ported before i filled it out, got the porting all taken care of today so i'll make copies on monday and send it in.
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Carioca_FL View Post
    I remember reading prior to the launch, one the mail in rebate (MIR) was announced, that the usual strategy was to send the form ASAP.
    However, reading the fine print, it says the phone must be activated for a minimum of 30 days before the rebate can be processed.

So, who here has sent their rebate form in already? And did you think you would get the rebate 10-14 days from the day you bought it?
    I got an e-mail stating they received the rebate. Sent it on the release day. I hope I get it soon but it says to check in another week. I'm checking it every day!
    Are you guys mailing in just the certificate and the receipt? The guy at my Sprint store told me to cut out and send the part of the box with the ESN, but the certificate says nothing about that.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast