Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by guthrd01 View Post
    I am truly sorry to you ryanPre, Grabber5.0 and all of you who this has affended. I am new to the forum and I know it seems very elementary to you when questions like this are asked. I dont even know where to go so I can conduct this search for "preware" and once I have found it you say there are install instructions, are these step by step?
    I can only guess that you must be very talented according to the amount of posts you have made but as you can see I have not even posted 5 yet. Thats how new I am. Should I stay out of the Forum until I am more skilled? and if so where can I go?

ps-MLJones8 the link was neat but If its there I could not find out how to install it.
    I was not offended at all, I just thought it was funny. Carry on.
    Quote Originally Posted by guthrd01 View Post
    ps-MLJones8 the link was neat but If its there I could not find out how to install it.
    Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post
    Yes as ryanPre stated you can also start here: http://www.precentral.net/how-add-ho...hes-and-themes

Once you have Preware on your phone go to:

Available Packages >>> Patch >>> App Launcher >>> Enable Add/Delete Pages. Install and you're done.

I hope this helps.
    As stated... get preware on your phone and then do the above... Here is yet another 'how to'

http://www.precentral.net/getting-started-preware
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Share your Mizzou pride:
    - wallpapers/boot themes - here
    - Black n' Gold theme - here
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    I know you all were waiting for someone to resurrect this thread again! I have installed the patch to add pages, but cannot figure out where to go to add them. Please clue me in.
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by marq22 View Post
    I know you all were waiting for someone to resurrect this thread again! I have installed the patch to add pages, but cannot figure out where to go to add them. Please clue me in.
    Sure. After you've restarted the phone, go to the Launcher screen.
    Tap at the top left to acces the menu. the commands will be there.

The "New Page" command adds one to the left of the one you are currently viewing

Good luck
    Palm V -->m505 -->Tungsten T3-->T5->Centro-->Pre!
    @marq22 Thanks for opening the thread! Now I don't have to!

@psm9 Thanks for your answer! Now I don't have to search the thread!

Thank you all who have posted their knowledge on how to add pages. I have wondered if it was possible. I will first have to go through all the links that were provided in this thread before I attempt to add pages.

Martin2009
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by psm9 View Post
    Sure. After you've restarted the phone, go to the Launcher screen.
    Tap at the top left to acces the menu. the commands will be there.

The "New Page" command adds one to the left of the one you are currently viewing

Good luck
    Thanks! I figured it out shortly after I posted. I had not restarted the phone.
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jack87 View Post
    So ive been hanging out on the developer page. To be honest dont know what the hell I am doing but used my limited knoweldge to figure out what they were talking about and enabled new pages and delete pages on my pre launcher i took a screen shot you can see the number of pages indicated by the little markers towards bottom of screen and i have my launcher menu up so you can see the new page and delete page options. so the codes is already there they just commented it out. you have to remove the comments and save the file..

comes in handy because i am leaving all the default apps where they are and putting all the downloaded apps in the new pages. and i will dedicate a page to my favorite websites to
    Attachment 19696
    You can use Preware and download the patch called "Add/Delete Pages in Launcher". Then after it is installed you go to Launcher and click on the Launcher options (upper left corner of screen) and you will see the new options available....

I think that this is what your are talking about...
    Palm Pre OS 1.4.5 500/1000 MHz--Provider:Sprint
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123