Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    I can't believe how much they screwed up this phone!

A 3.1" screen? Seriously? What the hell. I need at least a 9" screen to watch videos on. Nice going Palm, you screwed that up.

Oh, and what's with this size? I mean its thick and as long as my wallet. If this thing doesn't shrink down to at least the size of pack of matches its far to small. Come on palm, get it right!

And what's with this keyboard? How the hell am I supposed to use it? I mean, I can't get all my fingers on this. I demand you all put a full sized keyboard on this or I'm out.

And a touch screen? Really? Why is this such a freaking iPhone clone! Give me a mouse darn it, immedietely.

And don't get me started on this webOS. Did you know its been out 7 days and only have 30 third party programs? 30? I mean, that's like, 10 times less than it should have by this time. I could crap out 30 programs in a da-...no, an HOUR! Come on developers, get to it, though really its palms fault. PAAAAALM!!!!!

I swear, until Palm can give me a 9" screen with a near full sized keyboard that uses a mouse to control it all in the package of a box of matches with a software library that would make the library of congress seem small then its obvious that they just fail and can't make a phone and need to go away.

Palm, you suck, make something useful! I can't believe all this hype for this phone.

....oh, and I want it to be controlled with my mind.

Global Posts
    308 Global Posts
    So true, the phone is horrible and should only be in the hands of useful people.
    Yeah, its called the Folio. But for me, I need a number pad with the keyboard.
    I got rid of my Pre. The fact that it is a physically existing item makes it far too clunky.

Now when I need to call someone, I just go outside and scream real loud. Unfortunately I just got a letter from Apple's legal department for infringing on the primary patent for their next iPhone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    Mine already has that option. Just type in the konami code for two player mode and there is an option to control with your mind. It is more difficult than you would think though, especially trying to do anything when you are drunk.
    I understand the satire but posts like these are detrimental to the forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by northside View Post
    I got rid of my Pre. The fact that it is a physically existing item makes it far too clunky.

Now when I need to call someone, I just go outside and scream real loud. Unfortunately I just got a letter from Apple's legal department for infringing on the primary patent for their next iPhone.
    Well done, sir.
    someone close this thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    I can't believe how much they screwed up this phone!

TRANSLATION: Sarcastic over-exaggeration masks real shortcomings.
    lmao.. hilareous..
    Global Posts
    110 Global Posts
    I had a great lol. Thank you, good sir.