1.    #1  
    Does anyone know, how if at all, you can enter your voicemail password to auto load on connection? Every phone I have ever owned had a place to enter the password which would be dialed after the phone connection was made, but I can't find anything on the Pre, not even someplace to edit the dial in number.

Thank you!
    It's in the voicemail options when you call your voicemail. You can opt to bypass the password entry.
    "Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow." óL. Ron Hubbard
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenOctober View Post
    Does anyone know, how if at all, you can enter your voicemail password to auto load on connection? Every phone I have ever owned had a place to enter the password which would be dialed after the phone connection was made, but I can't find anything on the Pre, not even someplace to edit the dial in number.

Thank you!
    Sprint does this through the voicemail system, so there's no need for the phone to remember it. All you have to do is call your voicemail, listen for the options (I think pressing 3 will get you to the options)
  4.    #4  
    Thank you both. I've had a Sprint phone for the past few years, and didn't realize there was a way to bypass the password when calling from the phone itself.