Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Awesome west3man!!! i have been trying to figure that out forever still sucks that it only gives you a half a second to make your selection though
    I tried the holding suggestion but it didn't work. I noticed though that the drop down menu (on precentrals home page where menu bar is at top with dropdown menus) works by doing a quick double tap. It zooms out the page, but with the desired drop down menu visible
    Last edited by emusician; 08/06/2009 at 09:09 PM.
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by emusician View Post
    I tried the holding suggestion but it didn't work. I noticed though that the drop down menu (on precentrals home page where menu bar is at top with dropdown menus) works by doing a quick double tap. It zooms out the page, but with the desired drop down menu visible
    Hey, folks, I think emusician's got the right idea. That double-tap seems much better because it doesn't seem to have a time-limit attached and there's not as much of a learning curve*.

* - cuz see, if you do it right, you don't have to decide in a half a second, but again, that's a learning curve issue.
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by tomh1102 View Post
    Awesome west3man!!! i have been trying to figure that out forever still sucks that it only gives you a half a second to make your selection though
    Try emusician's technique. It's better than my suggestion, from what I've seen so far.

Good luck, bud.
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    this is great! Been driving me nuts...definitely needs to be a 'tip' article
  6.    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by cstray View Post
    this is great! Been driving me nuts...definitely needs to be a 'tip' article
    I guess emusician (and PreCentral) agreed with you. He/She's been credited with a "Tip" on the PreCentral.net blog.
    I find that holding the shift key and tapping on a drop down usually works. You don't have to keep your finger held down, it will just appear after a quick tap. If the drop-down is text-based, it will occasionally select the word, but the dropdown still shows.
    Quote Originally Posted by west3man View Post
    I couldn't make the Spring Sports secton drop-down work on the Pre, either.
    This technique worked just fine on all of the dropdowns on eastthunderhawks.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12