Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Anyone having problems exchanging their pre for another one? The waiting lists are about 50 people long at every spring store near me and they said I'm at the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by ejcivicdee View Post
    Anyone having problems exchanging their pre for another one? The waiting lists are about 50 people long at every spring store near me and they said I'm at the end.
    ah, you gotta love the Pre's wonderful quality control! and...the eternal optimism of buyers who think another copy of a Pre will somehow be better than the one they have currently.
    Global Posts
    308 Global Posts
    1812dave, tell him it's time for an iphone.
    Global Posts
    184 Global Posts
    Of course there's a long list, this phone is in high demand. Just be patient and let all of those iPhone users who are switching to the Pre get their phones first.
    Quote Originally Posted by tarpon6 View Post
    Of course there's a long list, this phone is in high demand. Just be patient and let all of those iPhone users who are switching to the Pre get their phones first.
    Well, this is kinda BS IMO.

Think of it from the new Sprint customers perspective. They went with them, was one of the first to get the phone, now have problems with it & need it exchanged but cant because Sprint is telling them they need the stock to sell to other new suckers, er, customers.

Now the guy is new to Sprint with a busted phone, not knowing when the hell he can get it replaced, so he's prob thinking of just saying screw it & returning it altogether & canceling his service.

Stuff like this is why Sprint is bleeding out & losing thousands of customers each quarter.
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    I'm on a list at my store for a replacement -

Do I think i'm entitled to get one before a new customer. Yes

Will I complain about being put on a list to get a new one. No - (but if i was #50 i would kick some sprint ***)
    Make Sprint downgrade to the lowest plan or hold the billing altogether until you get your phone. or cancel within your 30 "no question asked" period. Don't let them back order it more then the 30 days.
  8. d94
    Global Posts
    304 Global Posts
    thats some bull**** man, let em know your gunna cancel
    just call up sprint..they should take care of you
    palm pro > visor > m100 > visor prism > clie sl30 > zire 71 > dell X5 > toshiba E755 > clie NX70 > ipaq 2200 > Treo 700w (verizon) > Treo 700wx (sprint) > Treo 755p (sprint) > HTC Mogul > HTC Diamond > HTC Touch Pro > Pre
    It makes sense to me but it does kinda suck. I have a dead pixel and I know I'll be exchanging soon.