1.    #1  
    I just received a "Ping" from Pingie stating that our own PreCentral reports that PlayScreen Launches 25 Online Games for the Pre. Someone go and tell me if they have any good ones. I'm "multitasking" now, and don't have time to visit.
    justjill3

Palm Pre!!!,Treo 755p, Treo 650, more Palm devices in the past, ect., ect., etc.
    Running Datebk6, Takephone, Butler, Technician, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Cleanup, Uninstall, Splash Suite, Zlauncher, Reset Doctor, SafeGuard, Power Hero, Audible, Audio Gateway...
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    blah...no chess
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by papla View Post
    blah...no chess
    Thanks (I think?)
    justjill3

Palm Pre!!!,Treo 755p, Treo 650, more Palm devices in the past, ect., ect., etc.
    Running Datebk6, Takephone, Butler, Technician, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Cleanup, Uninstall, Splash Suite, Zlauncher, Reset Doctor, SafeGuard, Power Hero, Audible, Audio Gateway...
    to answer your question... NO they are not good haha i cant wait for some good games!
    The Pre does WORK
    Obviuosly ported from iPhone. As an example if you play the darts game, it will display "iPhones turn" when it is throwing.
    Ah, well. Better than nothing.
    I tried Blackjack. It looks great. Except for the ad at the top of the screen. I guess that's the price you pay for "free".
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Global Posts
    308 Global Posts
    The games are pretty bad and don't respond well to the touch screen
    Quote Originally Posted by shadrap View Post
    The games are pretty bad and don't respond well to the touch screen
    they don't respond on my iPhone very well either.
    Evidently Doom is working on the Pre now as well according to a YouTube video up on PreThinking.
    How about someone posting a link?
    How do you install it on your Pre?
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolhandace View Post
    How about someone posting a link?
    Sorry. Haven't had time to visit link. Still don't have time, BUT for you, daaahhlink, I give you

http://www.precentral.net/playscreen...line-games-pre

justjill3

Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolhandace View Post
    How do you install it on your Pre?

Here ya go!

pre dev wiki: Doom