Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    I was finally able to do a sync (contacts/calendar) via Chapura PocketMirror yesterday, but it did not transfer my contact pictures, just the the info.

Does anyone know how to get those off the Treo to the Pre? Let me explain that question. I don't actually have the photos anymore, they are just part of the contact's profile. Is there a way to do this? I mean they should be there somewhere if they pull up on the contact''s info... right?

I did search for them, but no luck.

Hopefully someone will post some good news for me!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by phattire View Post
    I was finally able to do a sync (contacts/calendar) via Chapura PocketMirror yesterday, but it did not transfer my contact pictures, just the the info.

Does anyone know how to get those off the Treo to the Pre? Let me explain that question. I don't actually have the photos anymore, they are just part of the contact's profile. Is there a way to do this? I mean they should be there somewhere if they pull up on the contact''s info... right?

I did search for them, but no luck.

Hopefully someone will post some good news for me!

Thanks
    I moved my Palm desktop data using the Palm data transfer tool:

Palm.com : Move your info onto your phone with the Data Transfer Assistant

...and the pictures came over fine.
    IIIx -> Tungsten T -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p -> Launch day Pre
    ^^^^ yeh that works but u have to manually push them each time, not really a sync
    like if u add 1 contact, it'll take like a 5second update with pocket mirror
    with that method u have u are actually pushing all the contacts, memos, tasks over each time, and its not a 2way sync of course

i use pocket mirror and same thing, contacts go over but no contact pics
    def wont buy this when its not free anymore
    hopefully missing sync will
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter600 View Post
    ^^^^ yeh that works but u have to manually push them each time, not really a sync
    like if u add 1 contact, it'll take like a 5second update with pocket mirror
    with that method u have u are actually pushing all the contacts, memos, tasks over each time, and its not a 2way sync of course

i use pocket mirror and same thing, contacts go over but no contact pics
    def wont buy this when its not free anymore
    hopefully missing sync will
    Remember PocketMirror is still a beta. Don't be too hasty. I'm thinking they'll be coming out with an update soon.