Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1.    #1  
    I have a question...I went to charge my phone last night, and woke up this morning to check the time and the phone was off. I saw that the charger had become unplugged and just plugged it back in. I had to leave for work and the phone was not fully charged, and I tried to turn it on, but it would not come on. Does anyone know if the phone has to be fully charged to power back on??? It just continues to show a battery charging with a red section at the bottom...any suggestions??
    Last edited by dparker131; 06/12/2009 at 09:10 AM.
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by dparker131 View Post
    I have a question...I went to charge my phone last night, and woke up this morning to check the time and the phone was off. I saw that the charger had become unplugged and just plugged it back in. I had to leave for work and the phone was not fully charged, and I tried to turn it on, but it would not come on. Does anyone know if the phone has to be fully charged to power back on??? It just continues to show a battery charging with a red section at the bottom...any suggestions??
    Let it charge for a couple of hours and it'll be fine.
  3. #3  
    start it up with a charged battery and swap in the dead one while it is plugged in and turned on.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks...i've been trying not to freak out!
  5.    #5  
    i have another question...do you know what the screen will look like once its done charging? it's been charging for about two hours now...
  6. #6  
    Try taking out the battery for 30 seconds and then put it back in. Then go ahead and plug it into the charger and wait and see if that helps.
    "Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow." óL. Ron Hubbard
  7. NINnerd's Avatar
    Posts
    358 Posts
    Global Posts
    412 Global Posts
    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by dparker131 View Post
    i have another question...do you know what the screen will look like once its done charging? it's been charging for about two hours now...
    When you reach 100% charged, the little battery icon at the top right will turn green.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade? -Trent Reznor
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by NINnerd View Post
    When you reach 100% charged, the little battery icon at the top right will turn green.
    Yeah, but his phone won't turn on. It should boot up when he plugs it in, but it's not. I think he should take out the battery for a little bit, put it back in, and try charging again. Try it.
    "Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow." óL. Ron Hubbard
  9. NINnerd's Avatar
    Posts
    358 Posts
    Global Posts
    412 Global Posts
    #9  
    Well then...hmm. Oops. Haha.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade? -Trent Reznor
  10.    #10  
    i was able to take the battery out and it worked fine. thanks for the suggestions.
  11. #11  
    My phone and my wife's phone have the exact same problem. It only happened when we drained the battery completely and we plugged in the charger then the red lightning bolt poped up. We let it charged for about 2 hrs and they won't power up. We unplugged the chargers and the lightning bolt still there.. it's like the screen froze. Finally I had to the battery out and put back in then it's said only 2% charged.. I was so confused. Something wasn't right. I tried to drain the battery again and recharge it appears to be ok. I will try couple more times though.. I still feel like there is a problem somewhere.

Posting Permissions