Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I've had mine at full bright since I first set it up. Lowering it makes it look duller but I would be fine with lowering it if I was on the road without a charger and wanted it to last a lot longer.
    Quote Originally Posted by neodorian View Post
    I've had mine at full bright since I first set it up. Lowering it makes it look duller but I would be fine with lowering it if I was on the road without a charger and wanted it to last a lot longer.
    Same here. Full! No reason to have such an amazing screen only to keep the brightness down to dim. Defeats the purpose. battery problems or not.
    When I first turned it all the way down it seemed a “little” dim but I got used to it within 30 min or so and I don't notice or think it is dim at all now. I am just glad as it helps.
    Systems Analyst by trade, Drummer by desire and Music Lover by birth. A self proclaimed Geek and gadget nut. ii

Did you know: The Pittsburgh Steelers have more championships than 21 other NFL teams combined!
    Pittsburgh Steelers-6 Time Super Bowl Champions!

Pittsburgh Penguins-3 Time Stanley Cup Champions!
    I'm one bump up from the lowest setting.
    This is what I have mine set too... When I first got the phone I set it to the lowest possible setting however at night it makes the keyboard hard to see because the LED's appear to be in sync with the display. I've had mine off the charger since 5:50 AM... its 11:45 AM now and I have 78% remaining. with push gmail and two other accounts updating every 10 minutes.

got mine set at the lowest - totally works for me
    Global Posts
    519 Global Posts
    Mine is in between the lowest and the middle and it's plenty bright.
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    Lowest. I want to lower it even more...
    Not very.
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    About 35%; trying to get the maximum battery life.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12