Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    love it....
    palm m103 > palm m130 > palm TlX > 755p > PRE (FINALLY!!!!)
    Average 7500 text per month and usually 20 to 25 emails a day! Beautiful device!! Love it!
    I text like crazy and have several very busy email accounts that go through my phone. LOVE IT.
    I text A LOT! and have no issues doing so with this phone, I do have big thumbs and hands too and its no problem.
    i send around 6k txts a month if not more (yes i constantly have 5 or so txts in my inbox unread, and trust me, it kills my battery) and i find it extremely easy with the pre. even while driving, i can txt with one hand or steer with the other. Ive actually got it almost down to txt without even looking at my phone (thanks to the help of a modified autocorrect file) its easy as hell for me
    I love the Pre's keyboard. I went from the 700p to the 755 to the centro to the htc touch pro. Typing on the tp was really easy, but always required two hands. On the Pre, I can text easily with one hand and without looking when using two hands.
  7. ndz
    Global Posts
    114 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by xyther4523 View Post
    i find it extremely easy with the pre. even while driving, i can txt with one hand or steer with the other
    Don't text & drive moron. I hope you are kidding.
    Quote Originally Posted by cashen View Post
    The only thing i can think of is switching conversations. I think they refine that to make it much faster.
    Second that. Can someone brew something for us?
    I came from the touch pro and I type FASTER on the pre.... I also have a girlfriend.... Lets just sy I send manyyyy texts daily and I love it
    texting is great on this phone.. =]
    Buy the Pre, it's a great phone for texting! You'll love it.
    It's quite easy to get used to...

but the keys are not as nice as my 755p. They feel a little gummy (don't know if thats the right word).
    Swiping the gesture key to go back and forth can't get a bit annoying from time to time because sometime I have to do it two or three times to respond. I wish I could use the back key sometimes.
    Also it made a huge different when I learned after typing a text I could hit the reply button instead of the icon on the screen to send.[/QUOTE]

What key is that? Is that what I keep hitting accidentally and sending texts before they're finished? It keeps happening, and I don't know what I'm doing wrong.
    i average about 10k-15k messages a month. i think its good, not great.
    I'm still not fully used to the keyboard . Is it better to have nails or no nails? And do yall use 1 hand to text or two?
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    I thought the adjustment to the pre keyboard would be difficult for me because of the small buttons but it took only a few uses to adjust. I probably send more texts now than I did with my instinct.
    Global Posts
    111 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    I'm still not fully used to the keyboard . Is it better to have nails or no nails? And do yall use 1 hand to text or two?
    I found nails help more since you can use those to hit the keys
    I keep having issues with my SMS, with certain contacts they wont show up in my Message app, its almost like they are hidden, you have to press the letter of their name in the messaging app for their conversation to come up. Its really annoying. Anyone else have this issue?
    Prē *********♥
    1Ghz
    Pixi *********♥
    Patched up
    (Gone)
    Now on a Samsung Epic
    *Creator of the best thread on precentral*

RIP

Quote Originally Posted by technoviking View Post
    i average about 10k-15k messages a month. i think its good, not great.
    That is AMAZING. That's more than 300 messages a day!!!
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    In came from the Centro, which I loved for texting. I find that the Pre is pretty much the same. I still can type very fast with my thumbs. I have long fingernails and the soft plastic keys are great, it seems to stick to them nicely. The only problem I have is when I am laying down and trying to text, the phone is very top heavy and usually falls on me!! Anybody else ever have this happen to them?
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast