Global Posts
    17 Global Posts

Found this, thought i would share!
    I love Linux.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Global Posts
    564 Global Posts
    I just saw that on Engadget this morning, pretty cool! hah!
    lol wow
    "Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow." L. Ron Hubbard
    This is an important breakthrough as I think it's the first port of a real binary application for Pre.
    Sprint Pre, Mugen 2800mah battery
    Quote Originally Posted by xenophonite View Post
    This is an important breakthrough as I think it's the first port of a real binary application for Pre.
    And without the SDK no less.
    Quote Originally Posted by xenophonite View Post
    It's not really a binary made for the Pre. To use it you need to install Debian OS onto the Pre, then disable the Pre's WebOS, and remotely launch Doom, in order to play.

Hopefully Palm will get the message that people want native apps and will maybe create a "browser plugin" to let native c apps run embedded in the regular html apps.
    I for one, welcome our new zombie killing Pre Games.

How about some Quake now?
    Im a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    This would be the only mobile game I ever need.