Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by edlex View Post
    Yea I would definitely like to know more about this, like. what is it and how do I do it.
    I found a bunch of posts on how to do WiFi file transfers. Impressive feat, but looks complicated right now. I expect the procedure will get easier with time.

Just do a search for Winscp.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    my usb cover just broke off after 8 months of having the pre, i want a touchstone but i guess the price isnt coming down anytime soon...i hate seeing the usb area wide open like that
    THE CHAMP IS HERE!!
    Quote Originally Posted by mksand28 View Post
    my usb cover just broke off after 8 months of having the pre, i want a touchstone but i guess the price isnt coming down anytime soon...i hate seeing the usb area wide open like that
    The touchstone was on dell for like $40 not too long ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by ericshmerick View Post
    Blackberries don't have covers on the ports (my Bold doesn't at least)...

Lint never caused a single problem...
    The 800w doesn't have a cover either, a year and a half with no issues on that one. Granted, it was in a case rather than a pocket (what kind of toothpick were you using to clean it out, anyway? Sharper Image gold plated?) but it also got a tad wetter in exchange.

I'd suggest leaving it on if you happened to work in a really dirty/dusty area, like a drywall taper.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123