1.    #1  
    I rarely buy accessories for phones. But for some reason I want to buy something for my pre. Went several best buy and radio shack stores and the only thing available was one belt clip. Luckily I did find a touchstone at radio shack $75 (w/tax). Other than that I couldn't find anything at the brick and mortar.

BTW - I am returning the touchstone. It doesn't come the usb cable necessary to use the device. I refuse to shell out more money for a cable. Hopefully the back cover will be sold separately. It feels good in the hand.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dvigilante1 View Post
    I rarely buy accessories for phones. But for some reason I want to buy something for my pre. Went several best buy and radio shack stores and the only thing available was one belt clip. Luckily I did find a touchstone at radio shack $75 (w/tax). Other than that I couldn't find anything at the brick and mortar.

BTW - I am returning the touchstone. It doesn't come the usb cable necessary to use the device. I refuse to shell out more money for a cable. Hopefully the back cover will be sold separately. It feels good in the hand.
    Palm.com - it has the back cover separate (Palm Pre™ Back Cover - Palm Accessories) as well as other accessories.
    Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    You can buy the battery cover directly from Palm's website for 19.99 + tax and shipping.
    In the accessories section of this forum, the same place your thread should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dvigilante1 View Post

you can get the touchstone WITH the cable/plug from the palm web site for like $79.