1.    #1  
    How do you search for nearby wifi hotspots

I know i found this either on the phone or on an app, but now I can't find this for the life of me...

it was a screen that you clicked and it listed the nearest wifi hotspots and if they were free or not

thanks!
    hit the battery display/icon at top of screen, a menu will come down, select the wifi part of it and it will scan and show you what it finds there, you can connect from there, OR you can go to the launcher, go to page 3 and select wifi from there.
  3.    #3  
    no - I mean like ones not located around there...but wifi hot spots not near the phone currently...there was something i clicked that saw my current location, then looked up and put them all on goglemaps
    Quote Originally Posted by darkdrift View Post
    no - I mean like ones not located around there...but wifi hot spots not near the phone currently...there was something i clicked that saw my current location, then looked up and put them all on goglemaps
    free wi-fi hotspots wifi cafes coffee shops hotels airports RV Parks
  5.    #5  
    yeah - something similar to that, but it was on the pre..in an app or a button ..i just can't find it again
    You can search for WiFi spots in Sprint Navigation.
    LG TP 1100 -> Sanyo SCP-5150 -> LG PM-325 -> Nokia 1100 -> Motorola v557 -> Treo 755p -> HTC EVO 4G

Sprint customer since 2001
    yeah you'd figure that'd be a pretty quick app for Palm to put out...

hopefully they will...
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by EeZeEpEe View Post
    You can search for WiFi spots in Sprint Navigation.
    thanks! that's where it was