1.    #1  
    I am a very happy Pre owner, and have yet to figure one thing out. Does anyone know how i get the weather to show for the day when i open my calendar. If your not sure what i'm talking about, palm.com has a video of the pre that shows the weather right in the calendar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewdg04 View Post
    I am a very happy Pre owner, and have yet to figure one thing out. Does anyone know how i get the weather to show for the day when i open my calendar. If your not sure what i'm talking about, palm.com has a video of the pre that shows the weather right in the calendar.
    Thats set in google calendar. Settings -> Show weather based on my location, select C or F.
    turn it on through google calander
    Quote Originally Posted by lopezpm View Post
    turn it on through google calander
    did that, but it doesnt show on pre calendar
    Quote Originally Posted by ericizzy1 View Post
    did that, but it doesnt show on pre calendar
    and you already hit the sync, right? All I did was turn it on, synced the Pre, and it appeared.
    and you already hit the sync, right? All I did was turn it on, synced the Pre, and it appeared.
    appeared in day view?if yes, where exactly?thnx
    Here's a pic.

Here's what Palm says,

If you synchronize with your Google calendar, you can add Google Weather to the calendar on your desktop and have it appear in Calendar on your phone. On your desktop, log in to your Google Calendar account and open Calendar Settings. Click the General tab, enter your location, and click the temperature unit you want in Show weather based on my locations. The next time your phone synchronizes with your Google account, Google Weather appears in Calendar on your phone.
    Here's a pic.

Here's what Palm says,

If you synchronize with your Google calendar, you can add Google Weather to the calendar on your desktop and have it appear in Calendar on your phone. On your desktop, log in to your Google Calendar account and open Calendar Settings. Click the General tab, enter your location, and click the temperature unit you want in Show weather based on my locations. The next time your phone synchronizes with your Google account, Google Weather appears in Calendar on your phone.
    thanks, work like a charm.
    Okay, bummer... Tried turning it on, didn't like it, and I've turned it off in Google. However, the Weather calendar still shows up in the Google account on my Pre. Short of removing the Google account and adding it back, anyone know how to get rid of it? Syncing doesn't do anything...
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    Okay, bummer... Tried turning it on, didn't like it, and I've turned it off in Google. However, the Weather calendar still shows up in the Google account on my Pre. Short of removing the Google account and adding it back, anyone know how to get rid of it? Syncing doesn't do anything...
    me too... had to remove and re-add the account to remove the weather slot
    Quote Originally Posted by willpooted View Post
    just a questions what didn't you like about it? why did you want it off?
    Quote Originally Posted by willpooted View Post
    Well, if I gots to, I gots to... Thanks!
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by thedecline View Post
    just a questions what didn't you like about it? why did you want it off?
    Didn't like how it was basically just a full-day event on my calendar. Takes up space, particularly if there's another full-day event (say, a holiday). Nothing terrible about it, and given its different color is recognizable in week view and so not too distracting. But, just kind of bothered me.

Accuweather is fine for me. I usually keep it open in any case.