1.    #1  
    OK this is going to sound dumb but which earbud is right and which is left?
    The metal faces forward.
    haha, I actually was going to suggest going to this website: Speaker Test to test which one is left and which one is right.
    Global Posts
    198 Global Posts
    Do your ears a favor and don't use the ones that come with the Pre. Those are awful!

Here is a nice set on amazon for 26 bucks. I really like them and they fit my ears wonderfully when I don't feel like wearing my QC2's
    Phone: 700p > Pre
    PMP: Archos 605 (30GB) and iPod Touch (16GB)
    theyre labeled L and R...its hard to see but its there on the bottom inside
    Quote Originally Posted by sub150 View Post
    Do your ears a favor and don't use the ones that come with the Pre. Those are awful!
    For a set that came on the box, I actually don't think they are that bad. I have to guess it depends on the size of one's ears though - I remember reading one review where the guy said he disliked them because the wouldn't stay in his ears. I must have big ears as they fit well and are completely stable in my ears.
    I like them--I think the sound is pretty decent for earbuds (at least up to par with iPod earbuds, which I've always liked), and unlike the iPod earbuds, they don't hurt my ears at all. It's nice to have decent sound and the ability to talk on the phone.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    Quote Originally Posted by sub150 View Post

Here is a nice set on amazon for 26 bucks. I really like them and they fit my ears wonderfully when I don't feel like wearing my QC2's
    Haha, those are my go-to "cheap earbuds". They are also my "mowing-the-lawn" earbuds. They have amazing sound for $26!