View Poll Results: How is everyone carrying their pre?

Voters
329. You may not vote on this poll
  • Palm OEM Leather holster

66 20.06%
  • Palm OEM Included pouch

107 32.52%
  • Sprint Plastic holster

3 0.91%
  • Other method for me

153 46.50%
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
    Global Posts
    497 Global Posts
    Palm leather side case, I can't imagine using anything else!
    i hear people complaining about scratches or cracking...what do expect?
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    INVISIBLE SHIELD only..
    Quote Originally Posted by noaxis2 View Post
    Oooooh...you'll have to tell us about Vaja case!
    Will do if it ever gets here lol. I believe some others have ordered the Vaja case before me so I'll be on the lookout for the review as well for that.
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    pocket since day one, 6/6 purchase
    not one mark todate
    mt
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Used the HTC Touch pouch (my prev phone) for a week after buying Pre on 6/10. Applied BSE full body protector and since then, I'm carrying it in my pant pocket.
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    I guess I am a daredevil: naked front right pocket.

It is such a great size for pockets. I have accidentally thrown my keys in the same pocket a few times; no scratches or cracks yet.
    i have a skin on mine, but even before i got it, straight into pocket
  8. Xyg
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    I carry mine in a pouch full of sand.
  9. dpc
    Global Posts
    439 Global Posts
    Has anyone tried the smartphone experts click case? It looks like a hard case, but the photo doesn't show the front.

http://store.precentral.net/smartpho...4A123A5640.htm
    Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    Naked, (the pre), and in my pocket.

Looks as good as new :fingers crossed:.
    My Evolution
    Palm Pilot
    Palm V
    Clie N760C
    Treo 650
    Centro
    Pre
    Global Posts
    244 Global Posts
    I'm using a little neoprene zipper case made by Case Logic. Somehow, its the exact dimensions of the pre, and it has a built-in "screen protector" on one side (put your pre in so the screen faces that side). I put it right in my pocket and its really easy to take in and out. It also comes with a hand strap that can attach to the case (optional).
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Not all treasure is silver and gold.
    I use the case that came in the box with my Touch Pro. The pre is a little thinner and wider, but the holster works great.

nb
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    I've tried alot of different cases...the best is at Best Buy it comes one of two ways...one is just a shell for the front and back and the other is the same shell but with a belt holster and with the holster the phone can go in screen first or screen out..also the shell fits in the holster so if you break or want another color shell you can just buy that and reuse the holster ( $20 for the shell and $25 for the one w/ holster). The sprint holster is garabage my pre fell out of it and scratched it to all hell, luckely though the speaker blew in the phone later that day so i got a refurb. Also at the sprint store by my house the sell a shell type with a clip that atatches to the back, my wife has this one in hot pink, i dont like it cause the screen faces out.
    also using the two piece hard shell from best buy. wasn't comfortable at first with it not having a screen protector, but haven't scratched the screen yet, so I'm in no hurry to do so. naturally, i will reevaluate that when i do scratch it. I would think that the 'rocketfish' shell would work still fit over the 'invisible shield' screen protector.
    Buy a case!
    Buy a screen protector!
    No offense, but I don't "wear" phones. Unless you're a police officer or use a tool belt for a living, phones don't belong clipped on your belt.
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    My Pre travels light...**** naked, in my front pocket. I used the "sleeping bag" for a few weeks, but grew tired of it. No issues with scrathing yet...
    I have used a cliphanger for several years, and couldn't imagine anything else. I tried their Shield product, but really didn't care for the fit. The only drawback with Cliphanger's products is the Touchstone won't work with it.

Cliphanger.com
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ejohnnyk View Post
    Buy a case!
    Buy a screen protector!
    No offense, but I don't "wear" phones. Unless you're a police officer or use a tool belt for a living, phones don't belong clipped on your belt.
    As in my case, I use the provided leather case that came with my HTC Touch, I had forgotten all about the case until I was telling my girlfriend about needing a case for my belt at work. She gets a thanks in this case!
    Leather Side Case since launch day, updated after about 3 or 4 weeks to BestSkinsEver, but still use the leather case too.
    Great combo if you ask me
    http://forums.webosnation.com/members/stargate-albums-my-pre-picture960-moving-pre.gif
    Quote Originally Posted by IMethos View Post
    Palm leather side case, I can't imagine using anything else!
    i hear people complaining about scratches or cracking...what do expect?
    QFT. The Palm leather case is very well designed -- might be the most ergonomic leather case I've ever seen. The tab makes taking the phone out so easy, even when driving (although I use a touchstone in the car anyways so it doesn't matter for me). Well worth the money.
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast