1.    #1  
    Hey guys, my battery life is improving...and I would say that I used my device ALOT today...to be honest I'm shocked and happy with the battery life today
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    I agree completely...it seems like each day it gets a little better!!
    Not mine. It went down 70% in 13 hrs and I didn't use it at all. I left it at home all day (where I have a relatively strong signal) where it sat idle. Came home to see 31% remaining. Everything was turned off except my two gmail accounts, which were set to check every hour. I think it's going back to the store tomorrow.
    I think mine is improving. I'm on my second Pre since my first one had a defective keyboard light, but after the second day the battery seems to last a fair bit longer. Part of it though I think is that the standby does a really good job and I'm just not fiddling with it quite as much.
    i have been using (heavy for me) mine for 12 hours today and i'm at 30% right now yesterday i had it off the charger for 9 hours and had 65% left with medium usage, it seems to be getting much better now that i turned off gmail to get mail as recived and also turned off gps/location services
    Global Posts
    308 Global Posts
    I just posted a similar thread.lol
    Quote Originally Posted by gruppe3942 View Post
    Hey guys, my battery life is improving...and I would say that I used my device ALOT today...to be honest I'm shocked and happy with the battery life today
    Glad to hear that about your battery! Mine too has gone about 13 hours also. However, I have not used mine much today. I have only responded to a couple of emails, played on internet for about 10 minutes, and used GPS to find a resturant. I hope the batterys continue to improve that is one of the Few (And I mean Very FEW in my opinion) downfalls of the phone.
    Global Posts
    501 Global Posts
    I'm actually thinking mine is decent. It's getting me through the day and I don't have a car charger that works yet. I've been playing podcasts over BT when I'm in the car.

Also, my brother told me he streamed Pandora for 3 hours straight and the battery dropped to somewhere in the 60s. That seems about right on for 5 hours talk time that they say.
    took it off the charger @ 9:30 am and its at 43% I used it quite a bit today as well.
    I'm glad everyone seems to be improving and I have as well but I still can't make it past 4pm without charging it a second time. I love this phone but it is getting frustrating. I will be replacing the battery and hopefully that will help. My wife is having much better luck with the battery on her pre.
    Last edited by mtpowell; 06/11/2009 at 10:03 PM. Reason: added additional info to post