Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Out of all the things I love about this phone I just can NOT get over how amazing the quality of the camera is... Anyone else have any cool pic's taken with the pre's camera!

i cant wait to get high with my pre!
    Those are some cool shots!!! Can just picture the campfire.....oh yeah, back to work. Thanks for the moment of wonderful!!
    lol your 15? and if u can afford the pre why the hell would u have 56k? seriously
    Quote Originally Posted by c4sper View Post
    lol your 15? and if u can afford the pre why the hell would u have 56k? seriously
    he's stating a 56ker should stay out of the picture thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by CrucialTK View Post
    he's stating a 56ker should stay out of the picture thread.
    oh really? is that what that means? my point is why would a 56ker be in the forums when the have a Palm pre that requires data? if you can afford data why wouldn't you have a broardband connection? wtf? get my point? its 2009 come on now that was 1996
    oh really? is that what that means? my point is why would a 56ker be in the forums when the have a Palm pre that requires data? if you can afford data why wouldn't you have a broardband connection? wtf? get my point?
    I understand your point, but what about those who may have cheap netzero and are waiting to get their pre? or others who are just surfing the net? its possible
    yea i know but why? would you like a screen protector or netzero 56k? there is no one on 56k anymore. thats my point. and whats up with the 15 years olds with the cleavage and smoking thats cool. you know.... if your a pedifial
    why the argument? he's only trying to help those that may come across this thread with a 56k connection. Simple enough, no?
    yea i know but why? would you like a screen protector or netzero 56k? there is no one on 56k anymore. thats my point. and whats up with the 15 years olds with the cleavage and smoking thats cool. you know.... if your a pedifial
    There are plenty of folx who use dial up still. Most isps, including cable and dsl providers, still offer it in some form or fashion.
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
    Global Posts
    113 Global Posts
    Why is internet speed being debated in a thread created to show off our Pre Pictures? Can we get back on topic please?

Hahahhahaha
    Holy hanna, you really need to step back a bit! Take a breath, its not that big of a deal, we don't want to lose anyone to a heart attack. Lets just roll a fatty and talk nice to each other
    I had a good dinner last night.

14. joelpalm
    Anyone else notice that its a younger than legal looking chick with the majority of her breast exposed? Thanks, now I feel like a pedophile.
    Quote Originally Posted by joelpalm View Post
    Anyone else notice that its a younger than legal looking chick with the majority of her breast exposed? Thanks, now I feel like a pedophile.
    She's smoking, so she must be 18....
    Quote Originally Posted by joelpalm View Post
    yea thank you joel. is it just me and joel that or of "age"?
    Huh?
    Global Posts
    113 Global Posts
    A couple I took, I am impressed with this camera.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by jmatteau; 06/11/2009 at 09:02 PM.
  19.    #19  
    Lol, she's legal... 19 BTW... and its just a cigarette!
    Quote Originally Posted by jmatteau View Post
    A couple I took, I am impressed with this camera.
    Whats that thing around your dogs neck?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast