1.    #1  
    I'm having trouble adding multiple people to a text message - when I get past about 5 or 6 people if I've written a long message or about 10ish people when I have a short message then it runs out of space in the contact box!

I'll expand a bit... The message space is at the bottom and expands upwards. The contact space is at the top and expands downwards. When they meet then there's no more space available to write in more contacts. I think the software would still accept more entries, but I can't see what I'm entering anymore. Its like I'm typing off the bottom of the contact text box, and the contact list that pops up is also off the bottom of the screen, I can only see it as a kind of 4 pixel high slither so obviously can't select entries.

Is anyone else having this problem or has anyone figured out a solution?

Thanks!

NB. I've tried searching the forums (and maybe I'm incompetent) but I didn't find anything directly listing this problem...
    I think this is an anti drunk texting measure, so that if you text multiple people with a very inappropriate message that will get you fired/divorced/excommunicated, at least you'll only lose some of your friends (the first six), not all of them.
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    Lol
    Follow me on Twitter : MrKal_El
    yeah ha, but horrible way to send everyone your new number.. anyway to so send my number to all my contacts?
    Global Posts
    153 Global Posts
    how do you add multiple people to a text? I can't seem to figure it out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mpre View Post
    Comma "," when you add an address.
    Global Posts
    153 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple.Sevens View Post
    Comma "," when you add an address.
    duh me!

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mpre View Post
    When all else fails, there's always email.
  9.    #9  
    ok so joking aside, anyone actually figure out a solution here or are you getting the same problems?
  10.    #10  
    Has anyone tried either of these programs with the Classic emulator app?

3jam Reply-All Text Messaging (from palmgear .com)
    or
    GroupTextMessaging 1.0 (from mytreo .net)

??

Cheers...

NB. I can't post links yet hence the way I've written the above...