1.    #1  
    I've been searching on the forums and online on how to do this, forgive me if it's right under my nose. I installed Missing Sync and want to remove it from being an account that my Pre is syncing to. I uninstalled Missing Sync from my Mac, Pre, but I can't figure out how to actually remove it from still syncing. In my contacts, and calendar under accounts I have Palm Profile, Google, and My Computer (missing sync). Does anyone know how I can get rid of My Computer (missing sync)? I have hundreds of contacts I don't need. Thanks in advance.
    Jimmie Geddes
  2.    #2  
    I'm on the phone with Palm tier 2 support, they can't figure this out, lol.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Isn't there a huge red button that says "Remove Account" in the preferences?
  4.    #4  
    Nope. That's the first thing I looked for. The 1st thing Palm tier 1 support looked for, tier 2 support looked for. They're looking into it they said and took my # down, they were stumped. So much for installing beta software..
    Jimmie Geddes
    If you still had the missing sync on your pre phone, there is an option on the pre version of the software to delete the account under "preferences" which you find by clicking the top menu. Once you get to "preferences", you highlight your computer's name in "paired to sync with" and move your thumb to the right. It will ask you if you want to delete the account.

It sounds like you might have to re-install the software to do this.

I have the software paired successfully but I thought it would bring over my entries from my mac address book and it did not even though I asked it to sync "contacts". If anyone has any ideas on how to get this working, I would appreciate it.
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    When you remove the Missing Sync app from your Pre, it is supposed to remove the My Computer account and associated entries from your Pre as well. It's documented somewhere on the Mark/Space website (sorry can't remeber where now). I only had calendars synced with MS and no contacts but when I removed it from my Pre it did remove the appropriate calendars.
    Is there any way that you guys know of to just delete the calendar account or is it an all or nothing delete with Missing Sync?