Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    261 Global Posts
    1. Better reception
    2. Improved Bluetooth (buggy)
    3. Video recording
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by vutha View Post
    3) using the awesome slide out keyboard to pick up phone calls and vise versa.
    that's a great idea, vutha. those times you don't have two hands free to do the screen swipe answer or hang up, or you're in a hurry (important call and its the 5th ring as you're running from shower). even if they don't want to make it default behavior, give us the option to enable it.
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by hopalee View Post
    I would like

1. the center button to wake up the screen
    YES! Ever tried to get to the power button when the keyboard is slid out? NOT THAT FUN. That center button has GOT to become a screen wakeup button. It's flush enough with the case, and requires enough of a direct press effort, that random objects in a bag aren't going to be waking it up constantly and draining the battery, if that was their concern.
  4.    #24  
    A few more:

1) Enable double-click of center button as user-configurable action (i.e. close current app, or open Camera, or lock screen, whatever)
    2) Camera app: center button should also take photo (hard to find button on screen when you can't see it as you point camera at yourself)
    3) Photo app needs serious work: reviewing the last pic you took with camera takes 7 seconds to open! I realize the delay is because it spawns the photo app, but its too long- Cam app needs review feature built into it. Also add some basic edit features to photo app: crop, rotate, etc.
    1) notification light

2) copy

3) paste
    1. Fix all known issues with EAS synching
    2. Fix any signal strength issues
    3. OPEN UP THE DANG OS with a robust QA team behind it and let others solve the rest of the issues with your help.
    1. Video Yes I love video in old treo's and the ability to send via mail and mms.
    2. Total Notification Control. (lighted, flashing centerball and sidelights, alert tones and nudges.
    3. Tethering
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    Being able to sync Outlook data by cable with a desktop computer.
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    1) Flash for the browser
    2) Hotmail compatability
    3) bluetooth file transfer
    1. better reception ceriously , i mean im getting 3 bars now and i live close to a tower i use to get 5 with my old treo 755p
    2. video , it would be nice but i never used it on my old phone
    3. i also would like the center button to wake up the screen
    Signal/Reception improvement
    Notification lights or signals
    A centralized location to manage volume and audible alerts.
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    OBEX Bluetooth profile support - how stupid is it that I can't connect to someone else's cell phone to transfer files

Password protected Messaging, Contacts, and the ability to set certain contacts as Secret

Call screening - my old flip phones can all do this, why can't the new hotness?
    Quote Originally Posted by odditory View Post
    YES! Ever tried to get to the power button when the keyboard is slid out? NOT THAT FUN. That center button has GOT to become a screen wakeup button. It's flush enough with the case, and requires enough of a direct press effort, that random objects in a bag aren't going to be waking it up constantly and draining the battery, if that was their concern.
    While I do think that the center button could be used to wake up the device, for now when it's open you can press any keyboard key and it will do the same thing.
    1) improve the battery life!
    2) how come i can't search my email??
    3) center button as notification light. it'd be cool if it'd pulsate when you had a new email/sms!
    would like more room above the top row of keys. The keyboard itself is fine, but not having as much room above the keys as you have below is sort of annoying, since, especially toward the middle of the row, you need to angle your thumbs differently than you would typing on the bottom.[/QUOTE]

Yes because they can fix this with an OTA update
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    1. Video Camera (it can be done and don't doubt it's coming)
    2. Customize system sounds not just ringtone
    3. Improved battery life
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Also, can I get an optional "Today" screen? Something like what Blackberries have? This pulling up the calendar thing is a bit of a waste of time. I organize my life through my phone - it should be reminding me of what I'm doing every time I look at the home screen (which is all the time). I know I can leave a card or cards open, but it would be much simpler to have the day's events pulled from the calendar for me and listed.

ETA: and since (hopefully) Palm will be reading this. . . the fact that I spent $70 for a touchstone and back and you couldn't even give me the USB cable I need (that I can buy for a $1, so it must cost you guys, like $.03) to make it work is just. . . cheap. I know your company was circling the drain, but darn boys, could you at least go out in style????
    1) Copy and Paste that actually works on something you might want to copy/paste (Browser, Email Messages, Etc)
    2) Visual Voicemail
    3) Adobe Flash Support

EDIT: I'll also agree with the today screen, it would be great to see your next appointment on the home screen and other customizable info.
    1. Ptunes
    2. Ptunes
    3. Ptunes
  20. dpc
    Global Posts
    439 Global Posts
    1.) Better hardware, this wobble is tolerable but i'd rather it not be around to tolerate.
    2.) Better memos app, if you make it like the PalmOS one that would be great... without the 4kb restriction.
    3.) Center button, make it useful for something that gestures can't do.
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast