Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    816 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    with my Centro, i can send/receive emails, receive texts, surf the web, and listen to LIVE STREAMING WMA radio all at the same time.
    I miss those days of listening to my hometown's streaming radio station. it's worth it though
    Quote Originally Posted by treo2die4 View Post
    This sounds more like you were closing and reopening cards. Don't know about anyone else but when I switch from card to card there is -0- lagg?

And Gekko - we get that you don't like the Pre, move on already. How is anything you're saying even remotely constructive - it's not, it's all flame all the time. Seriously, you've changed from a contributing member to a troll.
    1. do you see my name mentioned in the first post? i'm not allowed to respond?

2. i owned the phone and people appreciate my perspective and thank me for it. i know - i get the PMs.

3. fanboy only thinks i'm "contributing" when i praise the Pre.

get a life - if you don't like my responses, don't read them. this isn't personal - IT'S JUST A FRIGGIN PHONE!!!
    Global Posts
    362 Global Posts
    I'm looking forward to when we start having live applications communicate with each other. Interesting things await us in the future.
    get a life - if you don't like my responses, don't read them. this isn't personal - IT'S JUST A FRIGGIN PHONE!!!
    This is exactly my point - you sound like you're gonna blow an aneurysm for crying out loud. It is just a friggin phone - perhaps you should take your own advice?

You're clearly bitter that the Pre didn't meet your needs and expectations, that's okay. But give the bashing a rest - it does no one any good to see the same things from you over and over and over.
    Global Posts
    210 Global Posts
    i should have been clearer in my post before all the fanboys got their panties in a bunch. the END USER EXPERIENCE of the Pre's so called "multitasking" is not impressive. open-LAG-close-LAG-open-LAG-close. the Pre's "multitasking" offers no productivity or efficiency gains to the user experience in its current limitation and it's a JOKE to say otherwise. in fact, the limitations of the OS are deplorable. my little Centro runs circles around the Pre. Palm should be ashamed of themselves.
    Chill, its just a phone, you don't like it, so it might be best for you to stop posting and reading the forums. You haven't been offering anything helpful in most of your posts. Mod's you can delete this post if its not good for the boards, but this Gekko character has gotten progressively worse.

And yes, the phone works and multitasks....the "lag" you speak of is while "loading" the app. The iphone loads apps too...you get the same lag... except the iphone loads the application background while you wait those few seconds instead of how the pre handles this process. The pre appears to leave your "touch" on screen for a few seconds while the application loads. From an advanced (the pre isn't advanced) o/s standpoint, it handles things better than one of the only other advanced smartphone o/s'es, the iphone/iphone 3g/iphone 3gs.
  6.    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    Not you again! I don't recall anybody in this Pre forum commenting on the capabilities of the Centro.
    Ah! The same ol' Gekko!

On Palminfocenter.com it was always the same thing. He used to bash Palm OS in favor of Win CE.

And as I recall there was rumor going around that he had multiple profiles and would post and reply to his own posts with other profiles to make it look like a thousand people were having problems with their Palms.
    Quote Originally Posted by ronlongo View Post
    Ah! The same ol' Gekko!

On Palminfocenter.com it was always the same thing. He used to bash Palm OS in favor of Win CE.

And as I recall there was rumor going around that he had multiple profiles and would post and reply to his own posts with other profiles to make it look like a thousand people were having problems with their Palms.
    WTF? unlike most here, i've exclusively owned/used Palms since 1999. loosen up that baseball cap - i think it's starting to restrict the blood flow to your brain.
  8.    #28  
    WTF? unlike most here, i've exclusively owned/used Palms since 1999. loosen up that baseball cap - i think it's starting to restrict the blood flow to your brain.
    Oh! That hurts man, after so many years of "pleasant" conversations on PIC? ROFL
    Quote Originally Posted by gekko View Post
    do you have anything of value to contribute to this discussion? Anything of value at all?
    LOL :d:d
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12