Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    So, i'm still on the waiting list.
    Anyone else?
    I thought these PRE's were shipping almost every day, but i'm sitting, and waiting.
    Anyone else know how often their stores in your area are getting stock?
    - Jabra JX10
    - IBM Thinkpad
    - Hot chick Avatar

...ahhh, life is good.
    I dont know, but im on the waiting list at my local Best Buy. I havent checked into my local Sprint Store, just because Im dreading paying that 300 up front.
    Global Posts
    143 Global Posts
    The palm pre is on backorder right now could be a while....
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    My Pre has a bad proximity sensor, so I am at the top of the waiting list for my local Sprint store for a replacement. I went in and reported the issue Tuesday evening.

I called them up today, and he told me any day. He said, time wise, they plan to fulfill the entire waiting list within 1 week. I don't know how many people are on it, but if I had to guess maybe 1 or 2 dozen.
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    Oh dont say that "backorder" word.
    - Jabra JX10
    - IBM Thinkpad
    - Hot chick Avatar

...ahhh, life is good.
    Best Buy is not going to get more until the Sprint retail stores clear their backlog of orders. That's what I'm hearing anyway, from several Best Buy managers in New Jersey.
    Verizon
    I bit the bullet and got on a Sprint waiting list. They told me there were 80 in front of me, and it would be "about a week" before mine came in.

The long wait for the refund check is a bite, but there doesn't seem to be any to be had at Best Buy and Radio Shack. Not in my area at least.
    There were some at the downtown Chicago Sprint store on LaSalle today... Anyone want to come over and pay our exorbitant sales tax here... :-)
    Global Posts
    193 Global Posts
    I added myself to a Sprint store waitlist 3 day ago, with 27 folks in front of me. I got my call today
    Im on the waitlist and I just got a call telling me to come pick it up, it sucks that I cant go get it till saturday! FML!!

The girl said they'll have them in stock saturday though, so yay! I hope she wasnt lying or assuming..................
    I telephoned the Sprint store on 79th and Western in Chicago this morning inquiring about the phone. I was told by the young man that if I came into the store they would order one and if there remained any in stock I could pick it up Monday. I visited the store today to order the phone and was able to walk out with the phone.
    put myself on the waiting list at one of the sunnyvale ca stores on tuesday - ~60 ahead of me - checked back today and i'm about 25 away - the store agent said they got 20 yesterday and 10 today - she didn't know how many they will get tomorrow but said they should be getting them in every day. Called ~6 other stores, all had waiting lists still - one store in san mateo ca wouldn't even put me on the list.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmeray View Post
    So, i'm still on the waiting list.
    Anyone else?
    I thought these PRE's were shipping almost every day, but i'm sitting, and waiting.
    Anyone else know how often their stores in your area are getting stock?
    ALL CONCERNED: Radio Shack has Pres in via ship every other day, at least in NY. The only issue is it will cost $219 or $220. They mark it up $20 over Best Buy assuming you are an existing SPRINT customer with an upgrade. IF your a NEW Sprint customer, you can get it for $199.
    I'm just over 60 deep on the Sprint corp store waiting list and just 6 deep on a Best Buy waiting list. After six days I haven't heard a peep from Best Buy. I think they're not going to get anything until corp stores are taken care of.

I asked the corp store folks how many they've been receiving per day and they said 8-10.

Oh well... Good things come to those who wait. Right??
    damn.... my sprint store has about 25+ and they keep getting them everyday, the guy said they have only sold about 10 total. Just too bad I dont have enough money right now to get one
    Quote Originally Posted by yoster82 View Post
    damn.... my sprint store has about 25+ and they keep getting them everyday, the guy said they have only sold about 10 total. Just too bad I dont have enough money right now to get one
    Wow. That's the first I've heard of that good of a supply. Where are you?
    I'm also on a wait list at 3 different stores....trying to increase my odds. Hahahaha!
    I went on the wait list Monday, 6/8. There were 35 people ahead of me. I'm hoping to get a call today, maybe.
    On another Pre board it looked like the average wait was about 4-5 days. Places like GA & TX were getting stock pretty quick. I am in Southern NJ, hopefully we'll get some love from Sprint soon.
    My friend in NorCal just got his yesterday after being on the list. He said there's still a ton of people on the list, but I hope you get your Pre soon!
    "Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow." óL. Ron Hubbard
    I just called my local Sprint store and they just told me that they aren't getting any today I was told on Monday that they would get more today. I'm on their "call list"
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast