Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I broke down and put myself on the West Hollywood store wait list wed afternoon (#545 - one of the only stores in Southern California that had a real 6/5 Pre party). At that time they said there were 110 people ahead of me. Very next day (less than 24 hrs later) they called and told me to come get my Pre. Wow - either they are getting a huge amount of stock or I finally got some benefit from being a Premier. Either way - I'm a very happy Pre camper
    this is a funny topic, i got a call yesterday about being on the w8 list
    I'm from the IA City (University of Iowa) area, 70k+ residents, the university, etc., and only ten PREs came to one local sprint store - none to anyone else. No other PREs have arrived since those ten - what a racket!
    Decided to call the local Sprint store on a whim.

They had 6 after the waiting list in yesterday morning. I bought the last two at 7pm. Close call.

The advocate said they come in and then go right out ... from what he told me they get restocked about 3 or 4 times a week, depending on sales.

I guess it's one of those you more, you get more things.
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
    Yeah there was a 20 person list at one of the many local sprint stores here. I bought mine at best buy on opening day but my brother is going to get one. They say to call back every day because they are getting shipments in every day or every other day. It's about a 2-3 day wait.
    man that makes me feel bad, i'm already on my second one lol.
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    I'm stuck in a town that doesn't have a "preferred retailer" Sprint store. So the Sprint place here can't event order them yet. So lame.
    Radio Shack here in Miami had 3. I went in looking for the hard case since Sprint was out. Of course they didn't have the case.
    Quote Originally Posted by letsmotor View Post
    I'm from the IA City (University of Iowa) area, 70k+ residents, the university, etc., and only ten PREs came to one local sprint store - none to anyone else. No other PREs have arrived since those ten - what a racket!
    I am from Iowa City as well. I put my name on the wait list Monday after the Pre came out and was told I would probably have it later that week. I still have not received a call. I went in yesterday and a salesperson said it would probably be another 2 weeks. They have had only one small shipment after the initial one. Its getting kind of frustrating.
    Last edited by saahmed; 06/19/2009 at 05:15 AM.
    I'm on 3 waiting or call lists in Cleveland. One Sprint store said "you're next on the list" but still can't say when I'll be called to come get it! What kinda game is this?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12