1.    #1  
    I got up early on Saturday, got my pre, sat around and waited for Sprint to port my number over from Verizon.

The phone was awesome...until I set it down on a chair. Later the chair gets bumped and the phone falls into a glass of coke.

I had it about 3 hours before I killed it and it was never able to make a phone call.
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    How did your phone fall off of a chair and into a glass? Was your coke glass on the floor? Wouldn't you have kicked the glass?
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    Hope you have the TEP? That would just make me sick.
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremym27 View Post
    I got up early on Saturday, got my pre, sat around and waited for Sprint to port my number over from Verizon.

The phone was awesome...until I set it down on a chair. Later the chair gets bumped and the phone falls into a glass of coke.

I had it about 3 hours before I killed it and it was never able to make a phone call.
    Did you win a goldfish?
    Please say you have TEP. I probably would have cried if I didn't have it.
    ...or that it was purchased on an American Express cc
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremym27 View Post

You are far from being "the first person".
    The circumstances of this are definitely perplexing. I wish I could see a video replay or something because I don't know how it falls from a chair to a glass, not to mention that is some crazy bad gadget karma. Hopefully you have the insurance.
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    I've thrown a phone into my washing machine years back
    Someone ran theirs over with their car the same day I think. That one took the cake...
    Maybe I'm just too careful with my phones, The worst thing I've done is have a phone in my pocket and run into a half sized file cabinet corner, it practically impaled the screen.
    I slammed one in a car door and dropped my old PPC-6700 into a bloody mary, but I dried it out for a couple of days and it worked pretty well...
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbotmosh View Post
    I slammed one in a car door and dropped my old PPC-6700 into a bloody mary, but I dried it out for a couple of days and it worked pretty well...
    were any of its words slurred?
    Quote Originally Posted by pingpongitore View Post
    were any of its words slurred?
    LMAO.