1.    #1  
    This may sound like a dumb question but i am a little confused with the file managment on my palm pre. If I save an attatchment, where do the files go? I recently recieved an mp3 email attatchment. i downloaded the attatchment. when i click the downloaded attatchment straight from the email, it begins streaming the mp3. i cannot find the actual file anywhere so i have not been able to move it into the music player. In general, is there a place to go on the pre that allows me to manage my downloaded files?
    AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK, $you$ $can$'$t$ $save$ $music$ $files$... $just$ $pictures$... $sad$, $i$ $know$.
    Global Posts
    315 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by orlandocano View Post
    This may sound like a dumb question but i am a little confused with the file managment on my palm pre. If I save an attatchment, where do the files go? I recently recieved an mp3 email attatchment. i downloaded the attatchment. when i click the downloaded attatchment straight from the email, it begins streaming the mp3. i cannot find the actual file anywhere so i have not been able to move it into the music player. In general, is there a place to go on the pre that allows me to manage my downloaded files?
    Yeah...and PDFs and WP files, too? Is it eating up space somewhere? Can it be purged?

bj
  4.    #4  
    Yeah...and PDFs and WP files, too? Is it eating up space somewhere? Can it be purged?

my thoughts exactly!! Every time I click ont he emailed attatchment, it starts streaming the song automatically. Makes me think that it is saved somewhere on my phone and its taking up space, but I just cant see it!!
    Can you connect your phone to a computer as a usb drive and search for the filename?
    They end up in a folder of attachments. It's not very obvious.