Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Incredible show, new season starts in 10 days. Can't wait. Anywho, has anyone else experienced this lip that can rip the limbs off of small children? (my attempt at writing a review like gizmodo)

disclaimer: I usually love reading gizmodo, oh well.
    Quote Originally Posted by pingpongitore View Post
    That really bugged me about Gizmodo's review of the pre. I've played around with a few of them now and have yet to find that lip that can break skin.
    That little stunt they pulled was idiotic. You could cut cheese with a credit card...yet I've never seen anyone slice their finger in the checkout aisle. Gizmodo lost a lot of cred with that.

What's next? Complaining about the iPhone's brick-ishness and illustrating it by beating a vagrant to death with a 3GS prototype?

Such hyperbole is dishonest at best and slander at worst (and perhaps murder if they take my suggestion to heart).
    I was really pleased with Engadget's coverage. It has been by far the most un-biased and thorough review other than precentral's coverage not to mention engadget's review was HUGE.
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    Ah, the Scum-Times. There's a reason I quit reading this rag years ago.

To be fair, Ihnatko did say that tomorrow's column will reflect on his positives about the Pre. However, after calling it "cute" and comparing it to a struggling child singer on a talent show, my hopes are not high. Interesting, though condescending, analogy.
    Quote Originally Posted by kmod View Post
    Ah, the Scum-Times. There's a reason I quit reading this rag years ago.
    It's basically Chicago's version of the New York Post. They gain readership through sensationalism.
    Quote Originally Posted by northside View Post
    where they show a woman going through her bag and throwing stuff around like a mongoloid spaz?
    As a mongoloid spaz, I'm offended by this remark.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by northside View Post
    What's next? Complaining about the iPhone's brick-ishness and illustrating it by beating a vagrant to death with a 3GS prototype?
    As a vagrant, I'm threatened by this remark.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12