Global Posts
    251 Global Posts
    Id like there to be a way to call one of your contacts without opening the keyboard. I know you can set the speed dial, but there is no visual reference, so remembering whos where is going to be a challenge.

It would be nice to use the on screen dialpad to to a name lookup with the 2-9 keys. Any other ideas or suggestions?
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    Look up the contact in the contact app and dial the number from from there...
    Global Posts
    408 Global Posts
    add the contact to the launcher, click in the name, it brings up all the number, tap the one you want to call.
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Go to the phones call history...
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    I'm sure there will be a TAKEphONE by SHSH version for the Pre & a DialByPhoto from GX5 relatively soon. (Hopefully!)
    _
    Pilot, PalmPilot Personal, PalmPilot Professional, Palm III, Palm IIIx, PalmV, Palm VII, PalmVx, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 680, Centro

Somewhere in the mix, I also used a PDQ, Kyocera 6035 <--One of my favorites, Kyocera 7135, HandSpring Visor, Samsung i500 <--One of my absolute favorites!...

-
    Global Posts
    290 Global Posts
    Open the dialer, click the contacts button in the upper right, flick till you find the right number and go.

Other than that and the few other items already mentioned, I think thats it. And yeah, its not all that great. I wish there was a favorites, or a most dialed list so you don't have to go into the full contact list every time.