Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by notabun View Post
    That would be around 25% drain over an hour.... that's really not ALL that bad. Actually, I bet it streams and keeps the screen on... all they need is an app so that the screen can shut off and continue playing. Should help a ton.
    Not that bad? The battery is going down while it's being charged! What's not "that bad" about that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Obscura View Post
    I'm going to solve that by making my own page with a list of links to my favorite stations.
    Thats a good idea I will do that now
    I got all the winamp or mp3 streams to work. And what's even cooler is that if if you put your mouse over the stream launcher icon on your computer, you are gonna see the actual stream page for example
    http://www.sky.fm/mp3/rootsreggae.pls
    will stream automatically a reggae station from your Pre. So create a new bookmark and copy that address there and you are all set to go!
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vanadium View Post
    Give me some time and you'll have a dedicated app in the App Catalog ready to handle all of this (and more) for you. See my thread in the 'WebOs Development' forum for more info.
    Thanks in advance.
    Obscura
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    Thanks for the tip!
    Quote Originally Posted by Obscura View Post
    Thanks in advance.
    Is your screen name a reference to a german band?
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysian893 View Post
    Is your screen name a reference to a german band?
    It is now! :-)

(Actually it's a secret society we started in college.)
    Obscura
    I be likin' SomaFM!!

But DAMN, it does suck the battery down. Right now is sitting my TS, using BT headphones to listen and it has dropped 15% battery in about an hour. When listening to the music player or Pandora, my battery stays at 100% on the TS.
    Always pimpin' PunnyShirts.com
    Quote Originally Posted by buyrihn View Post
    Not that bad? The battery is going down while it's being charged! What's not "that bad" about that?
    I agree! I can run bluetooth with Pandora streaming and Sprint Nav (screen constantly on) with a car charger and the battery isn't hit this bad (and my screen is off right now).
    Always pimpin' PunnyShirts.com
    Sweet thanks for posting stream works great over evdo
    SomaFM.... Works in Landscape also. Try it guys. Mine does. Easier to chose what type of music you want to listen to.
    It's not the life you lead but
    the style in which you live it.
    Global Posts
    361 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Klownicle View Post
    Why do 24kbps when you can do 192kbps via .pls winamp stream.
    Because sometimes 3G coverage isn't so good

I usually stream at 80kbps AAC+ though because it seems to be a sweet spot in the codec.
    KSFO AM is a pretty sweet site.. if your into conservative talk radio... it's got a 7 day archive of every hour their on the air.. tons of content... all in m3u and it works great.... but the annoying thing is their live stream is also in m3u but doesn't work right! it loads up 16 seconds and plays.. works fine on my desktop and my friends bloody Iphone...anyone wanna try this and let me know if it does the same for you... >> KSFO-AM
    Anyone have any non-trance/techno radio?

I'd kill for "RadioTime.com" to work.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
    Anyone have any non-trance/techno radio?

I'd kill for "RadioTime.com" to work.
    try sky.fm

they have a lot of genres to choose from
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12