Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
    bump
    I just got a pre, and would be very interested in these too! Does anyone have a working link or copy?
  3.    #103  
    I have no idea why my server is down right now but I'm out of town and won't be able to look into it until Saturday. Sorry for the inconvenience!
    thanks a lot! I been looking for it
    This is wonderful. Our family just bought 3 pre's. Thank you so much for doing this. The download worked just as you said, to computer and then usb to phone. No problems encountered! :-)
    thanks so much, and this is the best thing I have seen ever!!
    Not able to download the zip... I'm so happy someone had the same idea as me.. I was going to go to the Sprint store and convince the tech department to put them on a sd for me lol. Please, let me know when the link is up again. Thanks.
    thanks for this
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Does anyone have the 'chirp' in .mp3 format? it was the tone that I used for my wake up alarm (Really!) and every alert. None of the pre tones are short and quiet like the chirp. Thanks!
    Bill
    ederic likes this.
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    Appreciate the work, but really only want the chirp which did not come through.
    Anyone have it?
    Is it me or do some of the ringtones not sound accurate? For instance, the Alert Bells, Alert Swoosh, and Alert Waterfall all sound different to me than the ones on my Treo 700p.
    I was so excited to see these available. Like others...I really would like the chirp sound as well. Searched google, with no luck.
    Thanks for the Ringtones. Great to have Palm Nostalgic on the Pre.
    Thanks!!!
    good things never get outdated
    This is great! Thanks a lot.

I'm also one of those who are looking for the chirp tone.
    Here is the chirp ringtone wav and mid versions. Enjoy!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 05/20/2013 at 09:10 AM. Reason: scanned for viruses - attachment clean
    Just uploaded the chirp ringtones and I keep noticing that in Palm, a ringtone can sound differently if it's played directly from the palm as compared to being played on the computer after it's been copied or transferred.

Take the chirp tone for example, the wav version is how it sounds from my treo 680 but after it was copied to my pc it sounded like the mid version. What gives?

Same goes for the Klavier ringtone, it sounds better played from the treo but when played from the pc it becomes piano-sounding. The original one sounds so much better, enough to put a baby to sleep!

I would love it if there was a way to preserve the deeper sounding tones after i have copied them to my pc so that when its converted to mp3, it will sound exactly the same as the original.

I read somewhere that the piano version is actually the original version and that it was tweaked to sound less harsh.

I found a copy of the better sounding Klavier mp3 version in the internet <link removed by moderator> but it's short by 5 seconds, so when the tone is looped, it will not sound right.

Would really appreciate it if somebody can offer a solution. Or better yet point me to a site where they have the full 35 seconds of the better sounding Klavier ringtone. Thanks!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 05/20/2013 at 09:32 AM.
    Hi,

If you still have these sounds laying somewhere , could you please make it available again ?
    I would need "Ringer Quick" , "Alert Swoosh" and "Alarm" sounds for use with my new Samsung Galaxy Ch@t.

Believe it or not , I just now put my last Treo 680 on a shelf and going Android...
    ( Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 680 )

These sounds would certainly ease my pain from transition ...

Thanks in advance !
    Przemek
    +1 for Treo tunes, if someone can please re-upload / share the zip file from the first post in this thread, that would be great
    LG Optimus G E975
    Palm Pre

"Success calls five times a day everyday, but people are too busy to answer the call because they are too busy trying to be successful."
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast