Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
    Hi again Carl. If I were to try this myself for some other (non-OEM) ringtones from my Treos (600 & 700p), what apps do you recommend to convert the midi files to mp3? Thanks
  2.    #82  
    Quote Originally Posted by greenawayj View Post
    Hi again Carl. If I were to try this myself for some other (non-OEM) ringtones from my Treos (600 & 700p), what apps do you recommend to convert the midi files to mp3? Thanks
    See this post.
    Thanks. As you can see from my profile, I've been around here for a while, so I usually don't violate the 'search first' philosophy. I just missed that post completely as I read through your thread. Thanks again.
  4.    #84  
    Server will be down until about 6pm PST today for all those trying to download.

Thanks,
    Carl
    Quote Originally Posted by clipcarl View Post
    Server will be down until about 6pm PST today for all those trying to download.

Thanks,
    Carl

Wassup Carl, i been looking for something like this c/ i miss my old treo ringers. It's 10:25 pst/1:25 est, but the server is still down??? Or is it something im doing wrong. Still new to customizing my pre...help
  6.    #86  
    Quote Originally Posted by truelymacknificent View Post
    Wassup Carl, i been looking for something like this c/ i miss my old treo ringers. It's 10:25 pst/1:25 est, but the server is still down??? Or is it something im doing wrong. Still new to customizing my pre...help
    No, server should have been fine at that time (though I was late getting it back up) and I see in the logs that lots have downloaded since then... So not sure what problem you had.
    link is 404
    Link is dead. Will someone who dl'd please repost?!
    Error 404: Not Found
    The page or file you requested could not be found.
    Quote Originally Posted by jwdesselle View Post
    Where do we change the SWOOSH sound for when you close a card on the Pre?
    did you ever get an answer for this? I hadnt noticed the sound while in the car or with some noise in the background. Sort of annoying.
    thanks
    I'd like these as well if someone doesn't mind reposting them.

Thanks
    I pm'd Carl yesterday.
    No reply yet..
    Will pm those who appear to have dl'd.
    Quote Originally Posted by jwdesselle View Post
    Where do we change the SWOOSH sound for when you close a card on the Pre?
    I believe you may have left the instructions underneath your shirt....
    Last edited by dk0r; 10/16/2009 at 02:20 AM.
    Please post correct link! I need ring tones.

Thanks!

Soup
    I am equivalent to a man dammit.
    in for these tones. i think the pre's are pretty lame.
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    the link is down...someone please re-upload. Thanks.
    Bump, would really like to have these.
    The link is back up but unfortunately some of the mp3's in the zip are corrupt..
    Quote Originally Posted by Kedar View Post
    Bump!
    It works well with the Pimp My Ringtones Program, so I can choose my default notification and default alert.
    Thanks.
    ~~~lmao. "the Pimp My Ringtones Program"...putting those ringtones to WORK, all night long.

The ringers are awesome!!! I was very disappointed when I went to change my Pre ringtone for the first time and there were like 7 options
    THANK YOU!!!
    Can we get a working link again? I'd love to have the alerts on my Pre.

Thanks, Tim

------

nm, i found the link. Just had to stop being blind :P
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast