Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 122
Like Tree3Likes
  1. #81  
    Hi again Carl. If I were to try this myself for some other (non-OEM) ringtones from my Treos (600 & 700p), what apps do you recommend to convert the midi files to mp3? Thanks
  2.    #82  
    Quote Originally Posted by greenawayj View Post
    Hi again Carl. If I were to try this myself for some other (non-OEM) ringtones from my Treos (600 & 700p), what apps do you recommend to convert the midi files to mp3? Thanks
    See this post.
  3. #83  
    Thanks. As you can see from my profile, I've been around here for a while, so I usually don't violate the 'search first' philosophy. I just missed that post completely as I read through your thread. Thanks again.
  4.    #84  
    Server will be down until about 6pm PST today for all those trying to download.

    Thanks,
    Carl
  5. #85  
    Quote Originally Posted by clipcarl View Post
    Server will be down until about 6pm PST today for all those trying to download.

    Thanks,
    Carl

    Wassup Carl, i been looking for something like this c/ i miss my old treo ringers. It's 10:25 pst/1:25 est, but the server is still down??? Or is it something im doing wrong. Still new to customizing my pre...help
  6.    #86  
    Quote Originally Posted by truelymacknificent View Post
    Wassup Carl, i been looking for something like this c/ i miss my old treo ringers. It's 10:25 pst/1:25 est, but the server is still down??? Or is it something im doing wrong. Still new to customizing my pre...help
    No, server should have been fine at that time (though I was late getting it back up) and I see in the logs that lots have downloaded since then... So not sure what problem you had.
  7. #87  
    link is 404
  8. #88  
    Link is dead. Will someone who dl'd please repost?!
  9. #89  
    Error 404: Not Found
    The page or file you requested could not be found.
  10. #90  
    Quote Originally Posted by jwdesselle View Post
    Where do we change the SWOOSH sound for when you close a card on the Pre?
    did you ever get an answer for this? I hadnt noticed the sound while in the car or with some noise in the background. Sort of annoying.
    thanks
  11. #91  
    I'd like these as well if someone doesn't mind reposting them.

    Thanks
  12. #92  
    I pm'd Carl yesterday.
    No reply yet..
    Will pm those who appear to have dl'd.
  13. #93  
    Quote Originally Posted by jwdesselle View Post
    Where do we change the SWOOSH sound for when you close a card on the Pre?
    I believe you may have left the instructions underneath your shirt....
    Last edited by dk0r; 10/16/2009 at 02:20 AM.
  14. #94  
    Please post correct link! I need ring tones.

    Thanks!

    Soup
    I am equivalent to a man dammit.
  15. #95  
    in for these tones. i think the pre's are pretty lame.
  16. agusta's Avatar
    Posts
    48 Posts
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    #96  
    the link is down...someone please re-upload. Thanks.
  17. #97  
    Bump, would really like to have these.
  18. #98  
    The link is back up but unfortunately some of the mp3's in the zip are corrupt..
  19. #99  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kedar View Post
    Bump!
    It works well with the Pimp My Ringtones Program, so I can choose my default notification and default alert.
    Thanks.
    ~~~lmao. "the Pimp My Ringtones Program"...putting those ringtones to WORK, all night long.

    The ringers are awesome!!! I was very disappointed when I went to change my Pre ringtone for the first time and there were like 7 options
    THANK YOU!!!
  20. #100  
    Can we get a working link again? I'd love to have the alerts on my Pre.

    Thanks, Tim

    ------

    nm, i found the link. Just had to stop being blind :P
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

    Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

    Twittering about
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions