1.    #1  
    I have a touch diamond, and happy to be gettin a pre! but i do some have some questions about a couple of things I can do on my Diamond and dont know if I will be able to do on the Pre.

First, I want to know if I can go into any site such as 4shared or Piratebay and easily download MP3s, add them to my music folder, and listen, as easy as 1-2-3? I mean, if theres any way around those 99c tracks, my phones knows it!

Second, on the Pre browser, can you click on a link and open it in a different page or tab or whatver, and still keep your original page? This worries me!

Third, someone said you cant copy past from a webpage to a text or to an email or to a note, or anywhere? is this true? are some of them true? what can u copy paste and from where to where??

I guess thats it, hope to hear from someone =)
    I'll tackle #'s 2 & 3.

2) Yes! You hold two buttons on the keyboard (I believe orange "Option" and "Symbols") and tap the link, and it will open up in a new card. Also, links that normally open in a new window will do this automatically.

3) Sadly, yes that is correct. Here's the easy way to think about it: if it is text you can edit, then you can cut/copy/paste it. If you can't edit it, then you're out of luck. However, with cards, it is easier to copy something from a webpage to email or text by simply switching between them.

Hope that answers some of your questions. On the first one, I don't believe you can, but I'm not sure so I'll leave it for someone else.

EDIT: Clarifying number 3: If you do copy something, you are able to paste it into a different application.
    G'Day. 1: Nope, click on music and it will just stream the mp3, no option to download anything, music, images, docs.
    2: Yes, you can just hit the orange button + sym button then click on link, it will open the link in a new web card.
    3: Thats true, you can only copy and paste text that you can edit and paste where you can input text. No webpage and no emails in their viewing form.

Good luck with your Pre!
  4.    #4  
    Thanks for the response!