Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    PocketMirror

The Missing Sync

New version of Spaz
    Awesome! I downloaded pocket mirror and will sync tomorrow. This was at the top of my wish list.
    and you can sync over wifi on both, no need for cords.
    Quote: "The Missing Sync makes your Mac and PrPrPr? $close$ $companions$.&$quot$;
    In one simple paragraph describing this sync software in the summary of the app catalog, Pre is spelled PrPrPr? $3$ $out$ $of$ $4$ $times$.

Thanks for the heads up.
    PocketMirror works like a charm!
    Maybe I'm just blind, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to determine what the price of an app is (or whether it is free). I can't see anything related to price on any of the apps in the store. Can someone lend me a clue? Thanks.
    i could not get my contacts to sync which is all i really wanted the app for... hmm good thing its all backed up on the palm server and i can't really loose them any ways but still i got an error when i tried to use the app.
    I also could not sync contacts via missing sync. Does it need a registry code? I did put in some other code it asked for. Hmn I also feel bottom of my keyboard heating hope it doesn't get too hot.
    Quote Originally Posted by xcomputerman View Post
    Maybe I'm just blind, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to determine what the price of an app is (or whether it is free). I can't see anything related to price on any of the apps in the store. Can someone lend me a clue? Thanks.
    They all say "Try" next to them right now. If there is a price, it will be in the right corner of the screen next to "download." From what I understand, all of these apps are in Beta, just like the phone OS, and are all free for now (except Classic and Connect 4 which are trials).
    Can anybody tell which ports PocketMirror uses? My Pre doesn't see my desktop, but I have Microsoft ISA Server between my desktop and the ISP wireless router. I'm sure that I need to port forward before this works.
    Do you guys think they will release a version that will work via bluetooth?
    Only if we all e-mail them asking for it. I want a KeySuite version for the Pre (since it did Tasks and Notes on the 700p) and they told me that it would be dependent on customer interest.
    I want a program that will allow me to transfer files back and forth like pictures and mp3 but using bluetooth
    Keysuite would be a great App to have. If that and Pocket Quicken were available I would dump PalmOS as soon as a GSM device became available.
  15. Ro
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by xcomputerman View Post
    Its not you, there are no prices listed for the apps. If anyone know please advise!

Thanks!
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Prior to this new apps showed up in updates. This time I did not see them there and only knew due to your post. (Thank you). Did this show up in your updates?

I got so excited until I realized I do not have Outlook and need to wait for Echo ;=) Maybe I will install Outlook just to see how it works. I'm not doing well in the cloud...I tried to make extra calendars last night and tasks to add colors to my calendar like I have on my Palm TX and change my Gmail to a pop3 address etc and I think I am more confused now than before. I need to read a bunch of cloud - email - Gmail - calendar tutorials! ;=)
    Quote Originally Posted by galavanter View Post
    Quote: "The Missing Sync makes your Mac and PrPrPr? $close$ $companions$.&$quot$;
    In one simple paragraph describing this sync software in the summary of the app catalog, Pre is spelled PrPrPr? $3$ $out$ $of$ $4$ $times$.

Thanks for the heads up.
    I'm sure they were spelling "Pre" with the little line over the "E." I don't even know how to do that with my keyboard. That stuff never translates over well between applications. A
    So I had assumed that these apps would handle memos after all the discussion about looking forward to these apps being released. However it looks none of them handle memos?
    Last edited by Sprockethead; 06/11/2009 at 08:01 AM.
    On my Pre there is a "Memos" app in the Launcher just below Photos and above Clock. It looks like it works very much like Notes, but I would have to re-type all of my notes.
  20. TMJ
    will pocketmirror be free or will they charge later?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast