1.    #1  
    -PocketMirror

-The Missing Sync

-Spaz
    cool, thanks for the heads up
    ( pre-wallpapers.com ) - Over 7000+ Wallpapers for your Palm Pre... Enjoy!
    Awesome. Although I thought Spaz was already out.. perhaps an update? I didn't download it before so I can't confirm.

EDIT: Actually I can because before this the App Catalog had 26 apps and now it has 28 with three new ones.. so Spaz is an update then.
    Last edited by JohnLBurger; 06/11/2009 at 02:32 AM. Reason: New Information
  4.    #4  
    Ahh gotcha, 2 new apps then. We need more lol.
    Spaz is just an update, yes. I find it funny that apparently the Pre can't display the ē in it's name properly- check "The Missing Sync" description, and you'll see a ? instead constantly.
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Spaz is just an update, yes. I find it funny that apparently the Pre can't display the ē in it's name properly- check "The Missing Sync" description, and you'll see a ? instead constantly.
    I saw that, I was wondering what that was about....
    Remember, this is my opinion ! We all have a right to our own.....

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    yeah i noticed that it was prprpr? $instead$ $of$ $pre$
  8.    #8  
    Anyone try Missing Sync? Dling now.
    Missing Sync looks much further along than PocketMirror. I'll wait for the Missing Sync Windows version as current is only for Mac - $40 though. Gotta think hard about that. It's cool that it syncs through wifi when your in "proximity" of your network. Background proximity sync is cool and it appears they have a bookmarks application that tidys up the mess made in Palm graphical icon-based bookmarks.
    Aha! Take THAT Apple! Good to know Mac users are finally included in the party.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    That is really odd considering the "ē" is in the list of characters when you hit the "Sym" button.
    MoBill - Use your Authorize.net account to bill your customers with your webOS device!!
    MoJack - Track your lost or stolen webOS device from anywhere!
    Time to get VIRAL
    Hmm, weird. Maybe they just typed the wrong symbol or something and it doesn't show up then, who knows.