1.    #1  
    I just saw this in another thread and thought it deserves more exposure... The ability to force open a link in a new card is something that's such a part of the web browsing experience ever since browser tabs came about. I have been wishing and hoping for this function on a mobile browser for so long and am so happy to find out that it does indeed exist!!

To open a link in a new card, hold down the Orange (which I would like to start calling the palm key from now on) key and the Sym key, then click on the link.
    I hate how it is two fingers on the keyboard. Should be one finger on gesture area, then click link.
    Developer of:

-------------------------------------
    Discuss my apps in my developer forum
    works for me..thanks man!
    Thanks! At least there is a way to do it.
    I agree it's a nice feature but awkward to do
    way awkward. Seriously, how cool would it be if it was menu button, N for New card or something. That is too awkward to use often....
    Quote Originally Posted by Kev1000000 View Post
    I hate how it is two fingers on the keyboard. Should be one finger on gesture area, then click link.
    I was thinking a single key + click would work, but you're right using the gesture area would be perfect. I love how Palm uses it for Cut/Copy/Paste, but can think of many more uses of this unique "alt key" that the gesture area is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kev1000000 View Post
    Agreed.
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    I was just wondering if this was possible, thanks!