1.    #1  
    Multitasking, keyboard is great, everything I can do with it is great. The price is the icing on the cake. 3 Pres for $150 a month with unlimited txt. Love it!!
    I'm right there with ya'!
    I was nervous about leaving the AT&T and the iPhone for the Pre but I gotta' tell ya, so far I am SO happy I did.
    Man, I can't wait for July 1st! That's when I get mine, I usually get my Palm's on the 1st day, but decided to wait
    I just got mine. I love the speed of the Pre. Even when it starts to bog down under multiple applications, it feels faster than my old T-Mobile G1.
    You guys that actually own a Pre don't know what the hell you're talking about. I read on a blog somewhere that the Pre is crap and when I went to the Sprint store to play with it, they didn't actually have any in stock but the Pre ad in the window had a spot on it that I'm sure was a dead pixel. Plus it was locked up and wouldn't reset.

Plus the chick behind the counter wouldn't go out with me. Horrible customer service.

/sarcasm
    Damn GMoney749.. you may be right.. I may have to return mine.
    Went from iPhone to Pre and love it!
    And it is not as powerful as the almighty Centro/755/700, etc.! It is not an exact copy of the POS of old that I had to reset multiple times daily! What was Palm thinking?!?

Loving mine too more each day. Let the old farts hate....
    It's not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change” - Darwin
    Quote Originally Posted by showson1 View Post
    I'm right there with ya'!
    I was nervous about leaving the AT&T and the iPhone for the Pre but I gotta' tell ya, so far I am SO happy I did.
    Do tell.

I'm on the fence and need to be pushed off one way or the other. I'm currently with Sprint but had a really bad experience with them today...wasted several hours of my time. My contract is up officially next month and I'm thinking about just going with the iPhone.
    Quote Originally Posted by showson1 View Post
    Damn GMoney749.. you may be right.. I may have to return mine.
    I hate to sound like a Palm Fanboy on this site (fanboy of ANY device is just silly, IMO), but the Pre is just the device I've been waiting for and I'm really enjoying my new phone. I come here every day to get as much info as I can on it, good and bad. As such, I can totally appreciate the folks on here who actually bought the phone and are deciding that it's not for them or are sharing their issues with it, but the number of people on here making comments who've obviously never seen it in the flesh, or who have checked it out in the store - just long enough to say that they did so they can come on here and b**** about it - absolutely blows my mind. A guy spends five minutes playing with it in the store and then comes to the forum and spends an hour writing up a review??

For the life of me I can't figure out any GOOD reason that someone who obviously has no interest in the Pre would spend so much time on this board trying to convince people who actually own the device that they shouldn't be enjoying it. Are they really so dense as to believe people can't see right through them??

/rant (ok, probably not)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thudstaff View Post
    Do tell.

I'm on the fence and need to be pushed off one way or the other. I'm currently with Sprint but had a really bad experience with them today...wasted several hours of my time. My contract is up officially next month and I'm thinking about just going with the iPhone.
    Bad service can do more damage than any product can. I have only had problems with Sprint when they have not given me the free stuff I have asked for! I do strongly suggest that you go get an iPhone 3GS and test it out before you port your number. Calling service is still the #1 priority for me and ATT was not very good at it when I tried them out 3 months ago. And the plan cost difference is a factor....well, the Pre will keep me occupied until the "next" thing comes along (TP2, Android, Pre 2?). Good luck with your choice.
    It's not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change” - Darwin
    Global Posts
    666 Global Posts
    Coming from a Windows Mobile device and from AT&T, I'm having a ball with the Pre.