Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    For me its not the *****ing, its the content.

Negative things about the phone being talked about is GOOD. You're fooling yourself if you think Palm doesn't pay attention to the public a bit. Not to mention 3rd party developers. Highlighting deficiencies isn't bad.

Its the people that do nothing but bash. They don't add constructive criticism, they just bash. More than that, its how they bash. They nitpick about things that are obviously secondary in importance and likely to be fixed over time as if they're the equivilent of missing the phone application. They scream about issues that we knew were going to be the case initially months ago. Or they just make ludicrously untrue statements, like saying the multitasking is no different than the TealOS, simply to try and inflame because they're bitter.

Posts critiquing the good and the bad, or talking about the bad things and what they'd like to fix, or aren't posted from someone that is obviously either HATES everything about the phone and will never change that OR is expecting it to be the equivilent of a 5 year old mature OS are all generally fine, useful, and well recieved.

Its the obvious trolls that just want to jump into every thread, make sarcastic comments, outlandish statements, and never add anything useful other than a variety of ways of saying "you're phone sucks" that need to go.
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by schnoid View Post
    amen! My pre is faulty (the speaker on the front is jacked up) but I still love the Pre! I can't wait 'til i get my replacement and I'll be totally happy.
    My Pre has some dead pixels and a couple of minor issues as well, I can't wait to trade it in for another! I also LOVE the Pre
    I still suggest all the "I hate" or "I'm returning" the Pre threads be combined in a subfolder so those that want to read this information (e.g. PAAAAAAAAAALM!) can. The rest of us won't have to wade through these to get to useful or important threads.
    Quote Originally Posted by chodaboy View Post
    I still suggest all the "I hate" or "I'm returning" the Pre threads be combined in a subfolder so those that want to read this information (e.g. PAAAAAAAAAALM!) can. The rest of us won't have to wade through these to get to useful or important threads.
    Amen to that...be nice to look at the first page and see useful/helpful threads, instead of every other one being I hate or I'm returning.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12