1.    #1  
    I'm confused. People mentioned the cons of cdma as being unable to do voice and data at the same time. Yet, tonight, I was listening to pandora through the headphone jack (with my zune premium headphones) and received a phone call. When I answered, it automatically used the microphone on phone but outputted all sound through the headphones. Just for kicks and giggles, I decided to open up youtube. Not only was I able to watch youtube videos seamlessly, but I was also able to use sprint tv as well as browse the web. This phone is truly impressive.
    u sure u wernt on ur wifi network?
  3.    #3  
    Good catch. My wifi was on. When I turned it off, I received the message: You must close tabs to free up memory.
    I thought Evdo Rev.A was supposed to allow voice and data at the same time? or was that something else...
    Yeah I don't think that's a Rev. A feature. I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure you still can't do both at the same time unless on wi-fi.
    Quote Originally Posted by syphex View Post
    Yeah I don't think that's a Rev. A feature. I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure you still can't do both at the same time unless on wi-fi.
    Rev. A does allow voice and data to work together at the same time but the carriers have to support VOIP for it to work.