Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Any early news on how the launch went in Canada today?
    They're too busy getting their freak on with their new toy.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

<<merged>>
    Just call me Berd.
    Got excited about getting some hands-on time with the Pre since the official Bell Launch a few days ago...

I went to a local store where they were waiting for actual product to arrive... this was a day after the launch date and no product!

Speaking with the girls behind that counter, that claimed that they had been through the training... they are advising customers that the battery is non-removable and may damage the phone if removed and the Pre will not be replaced if damaged.

They mentioned that there will be some sort of void indication if the battery is removed. They mentioned that this was stressed very stongly in training and they are advising all customers.

Not that I would ever use Bell as my provider anyway, but, is there any truth to this hogwash?

Waiting for the Rogers GSM version
    ___
    **Update to above..The CS Reps were confused about pulling the battery willl void your warranty...still waiting for GSM Pre.
    Last edited by leskini; 09/05/2009 at 06:40 AM. Reason: new info
    Global Posts
    423 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by leskini View Post
    Waiting for the Rogers GSM version
    You will wait a very long time. Pre is exclusive to Bell Canada. Rogers might get the Pro but not the Pre, as stated in contracts. You will have to settle for an iCraPhone, for now.
    Floren Munteanu
    why queued - My blog
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12