1.    #1  
    Has anybody noticed that when they reply or forward email to others that are not using a Palm Pre, that the carriage returns are sometimes removed in the forwarded message?
    Carter Patterson
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    We are noticing this issue and it is a big deal. Has anyone revisited this yet? Thanks.

EDIT: Here's a link to a forum post about this issue at palm's forums.

forums . palm . com / palm/board/message?board.id=Synergy&message.id=629&query.id=132671#M629
    1.03 seems to have fixed this problem (almost, not perfect, but close) for my on my Exchange/Outlook 2007 setup.
    It's not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change” - Darwin
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbatex View Post
    1.03 seems to have fixed this problem (almost, not perfect, but close) for my on my Exchange/Outlook 2007 setup.
    Hasn't fixed it for me. Just did a test responding to an email I received via my work's Exchange 2003 server, and the email I received is a mess in Outlook 2007. Completely confident that Palm will fix it, however--took them less than two weeks to resolve the non-SSL EAS problem.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Probably a 2003 issue. I just moved from 2003 to Microsoft's Online Exchange 2007 service.
    It's not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change” - Darwin
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    My Pre email (Gmail) sends text but the attachments are lost. One email made it through one person and four others didn't recieve anything. The only person who got the email text didn't recieve the picture attachment.

Any suggestions?
    Quote Originally Posted by Obijuan View Post
    My Pre email (Gmail) sends text but the attachments are lost. One email made it through one person and four others didn't recieve anything. The only person who got the email text didn't recieve the picture attachment.

Any suggestions?
    I'm having a similar problem. I'm actually running a Zarafa server on Linux but it does activesync. Any email sent from the Pre show up without body text or attachments. No, it's not actually Microsoft Exchange but it works fine with Windows Mobile and the iPhone.
    I still have the problem with 1.0.3. Palm seems to want to blame Exchange, but NO OTHER DEVICE accessing the same Exchange server has this problem.
    1.0.3 is still doing this to my email. And I'm using gmail. This needs to be a high priority issue. It makes forwarding an email virtually worthless. And since you can't cut/paste from the original email, it doubly screws it up.