1.    #1  

They gave the Pre a 4 out of 5. They like it. Check out the video.
    Thanks! Was just wondering about this, I knew they reviewed it but missed it.
    maybe I missed it....but anyone else notice that you click the youtube link it brings up the youtube app and video???? I mean on the PRE of course.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by titansluvpre View Post
    maybe I missed it....but anyone else notice that you click the youtube link it brings up the youtube app and video???? I mean on the PRE of course.
    you are all so lucky! hope you are happy with your pre phones.
    ...right not im sending the Pre ringtones over to my Treo 680. just for fun
    lol

I like it when the guy says the apple guys left apple to start Palm or something to that affect.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD_HATCH View Post
    lol

I like it when the guy says the apple guys left apple to start Palm or something to that affect.
    Yeah, I hardly ever find a reviewer of the Palm Pre knowing exactly what he/she is talking about.
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    When this phone is on more carriers (probably will end up on all of them) and there are more hardware choices with webOS, I really feel its going to surpass the amount of iPhones out there. I really feel the iPhone is just as much as a fad as well as being a good multimedia phone and we all know what happens to fads.
    I felt this was a pretty fair review. I especially liked how he bashed ATT's network, and rightfully so. Found it interesting that they went with the same Quick Launch items as I have chosen, and in the same order.
    Olivia Munn may be pretty, but oh boy is she obnoxious and clueless.