Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Alright - I've followed the directions on both Palm's and Motorola's sites to no avail. My Motorola H12 bluetooth headset worked with my old p.o.s. Samsung phone.

The Pre actually says it's paired, using the standard Motorola passkey of 0000, but when I press the button to initiate a call, it beeps three short beeps and does nothing.

The ONE thing it will do is redial the last number dialed (via the Pre, not the headset), and I'm going to assume it will answer a call, although I can't prove that.

Any ideas would be appreciated.
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    well i dont have a moto h12, but i do have the h780...when i paired mine i didnt have to enter a pw...When pairing, try pairing it by just turning on the h12 and then have the pre search for the bt....
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rino808 View Post
    well i dont have a moto h12, but i do have the h780...when i paired mine i didnt have to enter a pw...When pairing, try pairing it by just turning on the h12 and then have the pre search for the bt....
    Tried it, but it didn't work. Same results as before.

I'm wondering it has something to do with resetting the H12...I wouldn't think so, but I'm not sure what else to try.

The H12 is listed on the Palm Pre site as compatible.
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Last time I'll try, and then I'll let my thread die, I promise (but I've tried everything).

Has anyone been successful in pairing the Pre with the Motorola H12 bluetooth headset? Per Palm, they're supposed to be compatible.