1.    #1  
    Hey guys,
    I bought my pre a yesterday and I am noticing that the call volume is quite low (even though it is turned up all the way) and it is kind of fuzzy and unclear. Is this happening to you guys.

Thanks
    Mike
    I'm having the same issue. Very low volume on voice calls. Going to sprint store to see if they have a working display model, see it there is a difference.
    If not I hope they have a firmware update to correct the issue.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by eric1472 View Post
    I'm having the same issue. Very low volume on voice calls. Going to sprint store to see if they have a working display model, see it there is a difference.
    If not I hope they have a firmware update to correct the issue.
    Please let me know what happens. Is there anyone with the same issue.
    I can hear it quietly but clearly. I do wish it were louder, as I am often talking while walking on the sidewalk of a busy street.
    "Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow." óL. Ron Hubbard
    Global Posts
    727 Global Posts
    Really? I find mine plenty loud and clear and I never have to turn it all the way up. Actually, I find it even more clear than my BB Storm, which is also good. At first it was hard to tell that my calls were still active because it was so quiet with no distortion.
    Quote Originally Posted by notabun View Post
    Really? I find mine plenty loud and clear and I never have to turn it all the way up.
    I can hear fine indoors, but outdoors it seems a tad low.
    "Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow." óL. Ron Hubbard
    Global Posts
    284 Global Posts
    Yes going from my old phone to this phone I noticed a difference in quality (LG Muziq). I would think it would be really nice if, with a software update, they could "clear" things up.

To me it sounds like the volume is 'muffled'.
    Interesting, I have a hearing problem, can't hear on the G1 but I find the calls extremely clear, I almost started a post on this. Much more clear than any Palm product I have owned in the past. I have an iphone also and it is as clear as that.
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    My call quality is very good. I can hear people - albeit I haven't used the phone in a busy enviroment - i'm not a caller at all.
    If i'm driving in my car on the interstate i can't really hear anyone. With my BB pearl i would have to turn the volume down at times. With the Pre it stays at full blast. I don't know if i can use it as a phone if the speaker does not work.

Is everyone having this problem in loud areas or do you guys think i need a new phone?